DOCTORSAPPRENTICE11

1. What device do you usually access your Wattpad account on?

•My laptop usually, or sometimes if it's more convenient, my iPad. I don't have an iPhone.

2. Do you pop your knuckles or does that disgust and annoy the heck out of you?

•No! People need to stop popping their knuckles! The sound is horrid! People of the Earth, I beg of you, stop.

3. What is your favorite song this week?

• It's actually not a pop song, or a rock song, it's actually classical. One of my absolute favorite actors, Sir Anthony Hopkins, composed a waltz about 50 years ago called "And the Waltz Goes On". Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss orchestra play it and it sounds amazingly beautiful.

4. Are you taller or shorter than most of your friends?

•I'm am the second shortest in my group of friends. Yes, the weather is great down here.

5. Are you a morning person or a night person?

•I think I'm a morning person. Honestly, sometimes I'm a night person. Mostly I'm a morning person, I get all of my business down in the morning and at night I lounge around and watch my TV shows or some good movies. And sleep. I love sleeping.

6. The person you hate the most walks by you with a major wardrobe malfunction that they're completely unaware of. What do you do?

•Oh well. If I hate them they deserve a wardrobe malfunction. I don't hate many people, but the people I do hate tend to be really despicable. I wouldn't say anything. Karma, bro.

7. Do you have/plan on getting a tattoo?

• No, I don't plan on getting a tattoo. It looks like they hurt.

8. Are you good with computers?

A) yup I'm practically an expert!

•B) kinda, I know enough to get done what I need done.

C) I require constant help for the simplest things.

D) Whats a computer?

9. What TV show world (that you watch of course) would you be the most likely to fail miserably at living in?

• I don't think I can live in the world of Bates Motel. I love watching it and if it were a book I'd love reading it, but I wouldn't be able to live with all that craziness.

10. QUICK HIT THE PASTE BUTTON. Whatever shows up is your answer.

•http://www.wattpad.com/story/14278214-allyson-version-1 Seriously, this is it.