Special: Chapter 27

It's early morning of Sunday. Gladly, I can now walk though not that much relaxed as sometimes I put my hand on my sex then going down my legs a bit for easing the pain.

I just come-out of his closet as I changed to his desired office uniform for me.

"Alexa..." Dranel calls.

"Yes..." I heed as I go towards him. "Sir?"

Dranel's standing and looking outside of an open sliding window to see a refreshing view of their property and have a breath of fresh first light humid air.

"I know that you're well known what you're going to wear right?" He asks.

My hands are at my back and looking at him very tediously. He seems serious today like very-very serious. I answer, "Yes..."

"Remove your panty..." he orders.

"Here? In-in front of you?" I ask in a stammer.

"Yes." He says.

I'm so glad that I'm wearing my office attire and skirt that Dranel bought for me as I still don't have things in his house. He basically brought everything that I need like clothes and hygiene stuffs.

I start to pull down my white panties and he's interestingly looking at me do it. I feel so uncomfortable again as it rest at my ankles.

"Don't entirely remove it." Dranel says. "Now, give a little space between your legs."

I do it then he shows me a white wearable clitoris vibrator. He says, "Do you want to be fingered first?"

"Fi-fingered?" I say. "I don't know..."

One of his hand enters my skirt while the other one hold the stuff that I'm going to wear. It's trailing for the groin area again and again so that it can be sensitive.

I'm going for a tip toe and my left feet is going up while my right is still down, then they change places. I take a gulp and pulls my lips inside my mouth as he massages my clitoris.

I say, "Sir..."

"Well wet in the morning my love." He says.

Then two of his longest fingers go inside me and that's the time when I start to feel uneasy. I feel like someone is fiddling my soul! I grab his waist with my both hands for stability.

I moan with my signature cuteness as he starts to finger that spot, "Oh my... uh..."

"Yeah... you like that huh? You slutty bitch." Dranel says and he's going for an overdrive speed.

Is that a compliment or an insult? But I like it!

My mouth is open and closing redundantly as I look at him smirking and having fun with my looks of pleasure. Moans from my brain are continuously playing as I start to contract my pussy-muscles. My toes are moving higher and higher just to find that relief.

"I'm getting weak, Sir..." I say and then I moan loudly as I feel like I'm going to fall. He then hugs me with his free arm where he holds the vibrator and we go for a killer dip.

My toes are on the ground while I feel suspended in heaven. He looks at me generously as he starts to give me kisses and I moan inside of his oral. I'm starting to get hot and I hope this does not end in bed! I'm going to be late!

"Yes... yes there... oh-oh my..." I utter. "Daddy... please."

He then brings me back to my position and he pulls his fingers out immediately. I hug him and while my hand squeeze again and again his bulge without shilly-shallying. It's big, hard, long!