Chapter 3:

Gracie and I head back to our office to swiftly polish and clean the workplace for tomorrow.

My phone ring once as I receive a text message, "Greetings... Miss Verano. This is the number of Mister Dranel. 0906716306* Please contact him with a text message before you take-off. His cruise ship can still reach a signal."

"Thank you." I push the word sent.

"What was that?" ask by Gracie who's fixing papers to be put in their own folders and boxes on the shelves.

"Our boss, we need to get ready..." as I explain that to her. I see the time in our pleasant circular office wall clock with a black framing. It's nearing 7:00pm.

When we're done. Gracie and I walk straight to the special door leading to the rooftop bringing ourselves, folders, and to be needed amenities.

As I hop in to the pilot seat and so does Gracie at the back.

"Carry my purse..." I please to Gracie which she receives momentarily.

All this time, I am still amazed for how spacious this seven seats army black copter is.

"Gosh... I'm so excited! Only you and I are together in this mission. Operation: Escort Dranel back to the big city!"

As I wear my headphones. I says to her with sassiness, "Oh... really? Because I remembered last time that you're defying my skills as a pilot!"

"Shut-up!" she demands and a giggle from her follows.

Someone was shouting my name, "Alexa!" as I turn on the switch for the rotor blades and makes a mechanical wind cutting noise that is deafening to hear.

I see Hanato waving a black folder filled with papers with his right arm. He approaches me at my seat because the door is still open.

He says loudly and nicely, "Alexa! Here is your flight plan... I also did the maintenance for the copter while you two are gone. It passed my screening."

"Thanks..." I thank him and as I face Gracie, "Can you text Dranel that we're coming over already? I have his number on my phone... say 30 minutes."

"Sure..." then she get my purse and starts to took and fiddle my phone.

"You're so cool Alexa... I can only drive cars," Hanato murmurs by Hanato.

I reply to him with a smile.

"Put your harness on, Gracie!" I instruct while looking at her and later on I face this Japanese man, "We're taking-off shortly. Please make distance at the white line.

"Take care..." says by Hanato to inspire us while keeping a safe distance from us.

As I flip various switches. I also start to speak to my headphone as it is already receiving signal, "PNA, Tower. This is Alexa Verano. Johnes-Johnes Enterprises cleared to take-off. Please confirm, over."

"You are clear, Alexa Verano. Proceed to one five thousand. Heading zero one zero, over."

"Roger, tower... Alexa is set, over, and out. Here we go!"

As we lift up higher and higher, softly, and smoothly under my control. I can see Hanato is waving high and up with his two hands merrily. I gave him a wink as a good bye.

We reach the Philippine airspace in no time. Enough to see the city below us is majestically twinkling in yellowish light with some movement caused by vehicles. In the front view it's pitch-black and scary but with my GPS. I know we can reach Subic, Zambales in no time.