Chapter 5:

"Oh god... Baby... please stop!" I murmur seductively.

"Damn fuck, too tight! Jesus," he moans

I can feel something weird I haven't experience. It feels full, bloody, or maybe yet sweaty-sweet. The penetration I'm getting; the more I submit I'm inputting; the happier and livelier the output is.

I don't want to admit that feeling of saying, "More... please... please..."

"But you said stop already?"

"No... please continue what you're doing..."

"So the meaning of 'No' is a 'Yes' Miss Tightest?"

"No... I mean, Yes! Please I beg you..." I beg him.

"Then I'll fuck you harder more, baby..." he says and he continues to thrust and pump the shit out of me.

Should I moan or should I groan? I don't know but this feeling of orgasm is killing me. I want his ruler inside of me forever moving like an untruly perpetual machine.

Is this the meaning of orgasm? Perhaps it is!

"Baby... yes! There... you're hitting the spot! Yes, fuck it! Damn..." I open my mouth ready to accept the food like an infant who's hungry. I am so damn thirsty for that wild, warm, and juicy lip of him or perhaps his white jelly supplemental miracle of life.

"Oh my god..." I moan and quickly follow by a soft laugh in a squeaky-sexy tone; Eyes widening and pupils darkening; I keep my mouth open as I don't know what's happening. I race for my breath and sometimes the resonance I make is breathless.

"I'm coming-in for you!" he warns.

"I'm ready... oh dear..." As I feel his six jet-squirts inside of postcoital that made me moan broken-laughing sounds. He collapse while I close my eyes with sated ending.

I wake-up instantly from my slumber. I breathe fast and deep as it is my first time experiencing something crappy and marvelous. I glance to my side and see Gracie sleeping calmly in her dream that made everything much more puzzling.

Did I just have a wet dream? My sex is wet like a watery chaos.

I shake my head a lot and even hit it. I'm trying to remember what happened last night. I'm in panic mode because I'm in a kind of peculiar situation.

I take a look at my clothes by raising my silky comfy cerulean blanket up, "Thank God! Jesus Christ..." my anxiety somehow vanish that I am still wearing my dress that is gifted by Droy.

As far as I remember. Last night there was a guy wearing a masquerade mask that almost raped me! I squeal a lot as I look where are the amenities that I bought for they seem to be missing in my sight.

"What's happening!" Gracie shouts at me as I wake her up in her precious rest.

"Where's our shopping bags!" I shout back.

"Huh, what!" she shouts at me.

I am totally freaking out with my messy look still looking for our missing clothes, "I-I-I don't know what happened last night! There was this guy who forced me to inhale something that made me drowsy! And-and I can't remember anything!" Sooner I start to cry and sob a lot.

"What! You have been deflowered?" She shouts at me really mad.

"I-I don't know!" I shout back again. As I manage to see the bags and there's nothing missing. I relaxingly says, "Thank goodness..." my anxiety lowered down to the normal level though I'm still not satisfied and contented.