Chapter 26:

Dranel love-carried me looking terrified, can't move, and can't speak like someone trapped in a glacial prison as he slowly lay me down on his cuddle bed. I am looking in his sapphire orb quintessential, suffocating, and drowning eyes that give glints of frisson, lust, and love. The humdinger-atmosphere is so sincere to me that explaining everything is so verbosely idyllic. I don't have time to be mind-curious but only to ebb and flow.

I can smell the aroma of rose and carnation scented pink colored mini candles in a glass container scattered everywhere in his room. There are two things giving illumination to us, those flaming candles and the moonlight of the full moon. Seeing his face that is full of eroticism, integrity, and feverish makes me much more beguile and intoxicated to him.

He then removes his coat, unbuckle his belt, pull out his shirt, and throw away his shoes in front of me. Revealing his phat body, toned, somehow tanned, and full of charismatic euphoria. Tempest winds of freshly harvest and soaked in scintillate water green apple is what I can sniff. His natural pheromones and odor that is sweaty-sweet is fulfilling my carnal, raunchy, lascivious desires.

Do it again, Mister hoot! Do it again!

He starts to crawl from my feet up to my chest-level like a tiger that is prowling. He takes a glimpse of soul and says, "Are you ready?"

"I-I don't know..." I murmur while my elbows are attached to my side ribs and my closed hands are nestled in a distance between the two sides of my face like a gesture of cute surrender that are making boys in testosterone frenzy thus in need of comfort.

He sprays some breath freshener is his mouth that he took from his nightstand's drawer, "I don't know always means 'yes' to me..." he cajoles and gives me a fume of his fresh breath from his nose. "Open your mouth..." and he sprays me also and it taste like strawberries and vanillas, my favorite flavor.

"I'm scared..." I say softly.

"Trust me... okay... you love me right?" he asks seductively.

"I do..." I answer. "Please take care of me... daddy."

Oh, dear daddy...

He then starts giving me a torrid deep kiss. My engine of lust starts to operate and so does my subconscious dark yet lustful me trespasses the illegal passage and possessed me, it makes me close my eyes. He then stops as he pulls gently my lower lip, let go, and says, "You are my dusk and you are my dawn..."

"Daddy... why did you give love a bad name..." I ask.

"Because I'm putting you to hell to feel the heaven..." he cajoles sexily and he continues his oral dance with me.

I moan as I can taste the sweet flows of fleshy strawberries, aromatic vanillas, and his saliva. I'm about to touch his head to give me a satisfying deep one, to push his mouth more inside of me but he stops it by intertwining his hands to mine. He grips so hard to my hand for no escape is truly fulfilling. He's on top of me even though he's heavy yet I like the hotness of him that makes my blood so alive. I surrender myself to him and let him do his job.

"You're shaking..." he says for a moment. "Alexandria..."

Say my name again, please...

"Is it gon'na hurt?" I ask.

"It is... but I'll try to make it mellow," he says and continues again to weaken me, to make ma flimsy till I can't struggle to fight anymore. What a naughty and appalling person.

I am trying my best to recuperate and follow his rhythm of oral pleasures. He then let go of my hands and it slowly snakes- in to my blouse sliding it in an upward motion. I try to pull my abdomen up because it tickles me till he removes it completely and toss it away. I expose to him my white bra and my almost naked body that makes me open to any attacks as my senses is getting exaggerated.