Chapter 4

I settle my fatty derrière to my comfy bed. I open my purse as I have the opportunity to read the two letters that was handed out to me a while ago at the imperial metro.

I firstly open the pristine white one that was given to me by the retiring C.E.O.

__________________________________________________________________

Miss Alexanderia Santillan Verano,

You are invited to Carmelo G. Johnsen party to be held on April 2nd of 2024 at the Manila Hotel grandiose multi-purpose pavilion.

Everyone is given a single room for the after party. Please present this invitation to the front desk so that the card will be given.

The theme for the party is Formal 80's to 90's.

Truly yours,

Mr. Carmelo G. Johnsen

(signature of him)

March 1, 2024

_________________________________________________________________

After the first letter that I keep it back to its original envelope. I open the black one that doesn't have any sender's name or address.

After opening it I receive a black card. I pull it up and there's a sentence written in a red thick-gooey ink that is all capitalized,

'I WILL KILL YOU!'

I blink fast and remove my look away from it and throw it at the garbage bin near me. My face smolder notoriously as I'm terrified..

"What's with the face? Another death threat?" Gracie asks who's glaring at me in misfortune.

"Yeah... it's hard to be successful in this world full of envious people," I murmurs.

She roll her eyes and says madly, "That's already the sixth time! I had enough! I remember the first one was handed out by a stranger; Secondly by the janitor and now from the front desk? Who the hell is handing out that pathetic cringe of lifetime?"

"Life threatening..." I murmur again as I'm out of the blue. I add, "I'm going to take a shower..."

As I go towards the shower. Not in the mood in conversing further later deep in night. I want to have an early beauty rest in preparation tomorrow midday while we go back to imperial Manila.

Water is dripping down to my naked body: to my precious face; to my neck and nape; to my breast that I move upward and I give it a squeeze; to my tummy; my curvaceous pelvic; and my sex down the way to a man's third interest. Damn... I close my eyes to feel this hot shower opening and cleansing my pores.

What a relief.

I am done with my physical and mental purification. I dry myself with a cottony ashen towel and also use it to embrace my body while I go out.

I see Gracie in full sassiness looking directly at me in this wealthy feeling we're experiencing, "Oh.... look at that untouched flawless skin! And a real virgin," she suddenly snap a picture of me with the use of her phone.

"Gracie!" I shout her name.

"My turn I'll take a very quick one!" Gracie says as she run into the shower.

I take a look at the closet and looks like we're going to have a problem. I don't have any apparel to wear as we're only here for a rest and because of the change of plans. We don't have spare clothes.