Chapter 9:

"And now... for the grand prize, the one who'll win an extravagant and grandiose prize of all! This is sponsored by the owner of the Blazing Art 5–star cruise line ticket to travel the seven seas, Mister Alwin Arthurs for their huge success and to ride the newest and the biggest ever cruise ship in the world that is around 205 meters in length. The winner will also receive a full diamond package to have and eat unlimited luxury breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner. Will also have unlimited access to every entertainment whenever he or she likes also a superb room with a king-size bed and an exquisite viewing of the sea at the upper deck. Goes to..." The new C.E.O. says and the drum goes rolling!

The C.E.O takes a piece of paper from his draw lots made from thin transparent glass and shouts excessively, "Miss Alexandria Verano!" he then asks, "Is she still hear?"

Everyone gives a round of applause.

"Oh my god... Yes! Yes! That's me!" I jump on joyous state that I'm victorious! My smile can't vanish on my face.

"Congratulations," people near to me say and compliments me with more similar terminologies.

I head first happily that I'm going to have my happy vacation and it's for around a month! Also an average person like me is going to have a taste of voluptuous luxuriousness!

"Thank you... thank you!" I say to my bosses and to the audience.

I finally get a hand of it. My eyes are sparkling in merry as I stare on it and it gives me enjoyable bumps that are spreading all in all in my body. My heart is pumping, throbbing, and I am panting a lot!

How I wish it's not a dream...

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shout to make everyone jealous of my luckiness. To also tell the world that I'm the one! I'm the one who receives a one and only diamond ticket from a sumptuous 5 – star cruise line!

I rise to where I am and realize it's already morning.

"No..." I murmur as reality hits me.

I take a look at my apparel and I'm still wearing everything but there's a weird brownish markings on my legs, "Oh no! Fuck Dranel!"

I start freaking out that he may still be in my room. Suddenly there's someone knocking at my door. I shout, "No! Who are you! Who's there!"

I'm damn hoping that Dranel is not here to deflower me early this morning or whatsoever! But my subconscious self says 'I must do it' for she's been waiting all this year to feel full and filled.

I hear some murmurs, "Please... let me borrow the master key. Please-please I beg you!"

"Bu-but Sir, you need a request from the front desk!" someone murmurs.

"Hey, take it easy..." is that Gracie's voice?

The door bursts in anger and I shriek in surprise while Indian sitting on my bed! "No! Don't do anything to me!" unknowingly I close my eyes in terror. I also use my blanket to protect myself like someone who just had sex.

"Alexa!" says by someone who has a soothing attitude and voice.

I haven't recovered from the trauma yesterday that I can feel again someone approaching-crawling towards me and that makes me quiver. I shriek, "Go away! Who are you?"

"No-no it's okay... it's me Droy," he says as he calmly caresses my crown of glory. He stops and says in frustration, "Damn it! Damn that Dranel!"

"You okay?" Ask by Gracie?

I try to peek who they are by slowly lowering my cottony thick blanket in my vision then I see Droy smiling at me cutely, so does Gracie standing mighty in his background.