Chapter 22:

The airport is not that far from our place. We also take the express route towards terminal two so we manage to buy a lot of extra time for our extravagant talks. We are nearing to attain freedom and then we can enjoy ordering dairy-tea at the bistro.

"I'll park first, order me a caramel milk tea." Hanato announces.

"Sure..." Gracie says as she pushes me out of this vehicle.

I open the door for her and we start sashaying towards the brewing store bringing with us some important things. Gracie said that the store also makes coffees. I hope this day will not end-up in laxative-moments.

I pull the metal cringe chair and sit on my own. The big cream umbrella covers me from the ultraviolet radiation of the sun that can scream-attack my skin. I then rest my two elbows on the ice-good tin-iron table.

I say, "Cookies and Cream please..."

"You bet!" Gracie sassily announces and I hear her orders the stuff at the barista. "Caramel, Strawberry, and Cookies and Cream... please..."

I fish out my phone in my purse as it starts to ring with typical nature ringtone. It's only around 8:00am as the lock-screen time shows. It's Dranel calling and I respond, "Hello?"

"Baby, good morning!" he greets.

"You're calling me, what?" I ask.

"You don't like it?" he asks.

"No-no-no..." I stammer.

"Anyway I love your buttered toast, make me a lot sometimes," he says that it makes me blush and flatters.

"Sometimes..." I sweetly say. "But you haven't sleep eight-hours... go back to bed."

"Well mom's cooking is what empowers me..." he says sweetly. "I also ate everything... I badly need the 'prize'."

Shit! Gosh he's being so sugary today.

"Hey baby... wan'na fuck with me?" I direct my face to where I hear it and I see Hanato giggling inside.

"Oh fucking yes!" I then hear a lot of feminine-sexy, seductive, and loving moan. I then see Gracie rushing to our table with our orders of milk tea.

The two of them sits and my hearing is ruined by the cringe friction of metal and the cemented ground. I say to them, "Stop-stop!" my face is on crimson-shy.

"Who's that! Are you cheating on me," Dranel yells that I keep the phone from a distance.

"I hate you guys!" I say to them while I cover the speaker of my phone so that Dranel' can't hear it.

Hanato and Gracie continue their dirty moans and naughty vocabularies then a chuckle-plays comes out of their mouths that they almost cried.

"It's just Hanato and Gracie..." I say to Dranel.

"Sure but it seems like I need to get my prize with force and pain..." he says in frisson and I smell something naughty-fishy with his giggles.

"Bye..." I say.

"I love you..." he says generously.

Did he say what?

"Hey! Where's my 'I love you'!" Dranel orders.

"I love you too..." I whisper as I can see my two friends trolling me to a blast.

"Turn it off now. Don't you dare let someone touch you!" he warns.