Chapter 18

The splendid, superb, and luxury restaurant as usual is themed with golden lights and chandeliers, white deadening walls, and black decorating gears for emphasizing the view. It has nine sections: Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Cuttings, Desserts, American, French, Mediterranean, and Beverages. The different cooking, baking, and displaying are being shown in their own metal-marble counters, food stands, and food risers embedded are its rich art and culture. I can also see that this buffet liven up everything with their decorative pots and vases of white, pink, and red roses.

A pleasing attendant shows up, vows, and greets, "Welcome Sir and Ma'am..."

"A table for two please..." Dranel says to her.

"Please follow me..." she orders and we follow her.

The attendant brings us to a round white cream table with two virgin white leather seats that has a high back to recline. Dranel helps me sit and this chair is overlapping my height but it's really comfy and fun to flounce.

"Stop doing that Alexa, you're making me hard," Dranel warns.

I look at him awkwardly, "Can you just don't say that... we're in public and in a restaurant."

"Bring out the contract," he orders and I did it. I give the bamboo like casing of it and he fish it out. He then lands it on the table. He then claps twice and all of the letters are revealed from top to bottom.

That amazes, enthralls, and entertained me jaw-droopingly.

"So before we eat, I'm going to abolish Section 7 of Article 10, The Abortion stuff." Dranel says.

"Good..." I say.

"By the way... you need to sign this draft after this talk. This will serve as a document before you sign the final and official one." He reminds me.

"Sure..."

GOSH! WHY AM I SO INTOTHIS, IT FEELS SO THRILLING YET SCARY. BUT IS HAS SOME RELATIONSHIP LABELS AND LOOKS LIKE IT'S FUN.

"Leave that treaty behind, it has as sensor that no one can see it. Only me," Dranel says and he stands-up and I follow him. "No one can steal that."

"Why are you so into this that I need to sign that?" I ask and I take a glimpse of the drafted treaty. The black ink vanishes from top to bottom. Science and magic gives me some enthusiastic feeling.

"Because I want you, because I like you... don't you understand that? I've been saying and answering that question of yours again and again." He says politely then he takes some white porcelain plates from the bottom of the counter and hands out me one.

I nod, "It's just I'm so confused. I feel like I'm also into this and you know... I'm scared, I don't have any experiences and knowledge to where I'm heading..."

"I'll take it easy for you, because my hearts screams for you..." he says as he kiss my forehead.

I put out a smile as it reliefs me. It's like magic or a cure for my disquiet. Why do I trust this man so much that his world is like a spellbinding magic that he attaches my heart to his in a glimpse of time.

"So... where do you want to start?" he asks.

"I don't know, really. I'll just have what you want and I would like to taste everything..." I say shyly.

"Fine then..." he says.

Moments passes by --- by teaching me a lot of facts and logic like: this is the most expensive pasta, the most valuable part of the meat and the main reason why they are all expensive is because of a fungus called truffles. It's interesting and smart of him that he knows a lot about luxury and its food. It's somehow deeming in my part that I don't fit to be in this kind of world.