°A/N°

READERS!

That was the end of Our Little Secret and I really hope you liked the end as well as the whole story. I wanted to make this longer, but I don't have that much time to write. I didn't mean to practically give up on my first story, but it happened, obviously.

I will be basic now like I am in every note of mine and that means I'll say thank you and sorry now.

THANK YOU!

I really didn't expect this much at this amazes me. I saw Ratings, I saw votes, I saw reads on something that I wrote. It's just amazing that some of you actually liked this and that you stayed with me until the end no matter how bad my grammar is or how bad the story itself is. I hope that in the future will be even more of you reading shit that I wrote.

SORRY!

I know, I know. I don't even want to talk about how stupid I am for letting you wait after I said I'll write every two-three days. I just couldn't and I'm so sorry. I think I'll write again when I'm fully free and, honestly, I don't freaking know when is that going to be. I saw one comment (I was happy as fuck because.. agghhhh... someone like comented on my story.. woah) and the girl/boy had requests. I think I'll go with that next.

....

As well, I know that this would be stupid to ask, but it will mean a lot if you could share this story with your friends or something. You don't have to if you don't want to tho.

Anyways this is getting longer than my final chapter so I have to wrap it up.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU AGAIN, YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL READ MY STORIES THAT COME IN THE FUTURE

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

...

author is out