°F O U R°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

"Look, this is not about me here, I already told you that you can move here and Luhan is okay with that, the real person who should be a 100% sure of doing this is you Gyom." said my brother who listened to mine and Yugyeoms shit for the past two hours.

"Then when are we going Min?" this was Yugyeom. He really wants to do this huh? I mean this actually is my wish but all of this seems a bit too much to ask for from someone that you barely know for a day, if we're truly talking about this sitution.

"Are you sure? I mean I'm okay living with them and this is a bit too much to ask for and..."

"Okay so we have a deal. Call your parents and we'll be going tomorrow morning. I'll pick you up at 8 so be ready." Oh my God, are we really doing this? Am I actually going to break my parents biggest rule? No dating. At all.

"I'll be going now. See you in the morning Min, bye Xiu."
"Bye Yugyeom." said both, my brother and I.
He left.

"So you're doing this. I didn't think it'll be this fast. I saw it coming but, wow. What did he tell you so you changed your mind that quick. You always said no when I asked you, so, what changed?" that was a lot. I didn't think he had that much on his mind.

"He changed. He solved every single one of my problems. He changed Xiu, he changed." I didn't mean to say this. I didn't want to say this. What's happening? I can't talk anymore.

"Gezz Min, that sounds deep as fuck. But okay, as you wish." that wasn't the reaction I expected but this is better. "Oh and you're the one telling Lu about this, I don't want him to scream right into me again, in a good way, but I really don't want that." he walked away to his room but I'm sure I heard a little 'Gosh that was loud' on his way there.

Aishhh, this boy and his love. So annoying but so sweet at the same time. It'll be nice to have something like that, but obviously God is not on my side this time. I just hope he will be tomorrow and that everything will be fine but that's kind of hard when I don't have a fuckin idea of what's Yugyeom planning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So chapters are getting shorter by me going further in this story/book but I promise that's just for now. Later they'll be long af (I hope so lmao).

Gosh I'm still cringing on this lmao but sorry I don't have a fuckin inspiration and I'm trying my best (not really but okay) but I just can't work this out. I will eventually but you'll have to wait a bit more lmao.