°S E V E N°

KIM YUGYEOM P. O. V

I actually don't know why I did this. I mean, yeah, I love her but this surely weren't the way I imagined confessing to her. I guess my body has taken over, ughhh, she'll probaby think I'm some kind of sex freak or something. That were all the things that were tourturing my mind while the love of my life slept right next to me.

I was kind of sad that I have to wake her up now just because we have to go to her parents- Oh no I don't. I have an idea.

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

"Yo Min, wake up we're here." Yugyeom. I smiled immidietly. But what? Where are we? And, Min? I thougt that I'll have a bit different nickname now, you know, like 'babe' or something but okay that's all about him. 

I opened my eyes. I was in the car. What? "Let's go Min, I think it's time for you to wake up already. You're so heavy sleeper. Xiu needed to help me to take you out of the apartment to my car and we did that without waking you up." WHAT?! So.. everything.. Everything was just a dream? Again? I can't believe in this. It felt so real.

"Yugyeom.. W..was I sleeping all this time, like really? Nothing happened?" I should at least try. "Yeah, wae, did you dream something?" Nahh, not at all, everything is normal, ha-ha-ha, normal. "Umm, yes but it doesn't matter. It won't happen anyways."Well you can tell me, maybe I can do something about that dream" he moved closer to me while saying that like he exactly knew what I dreamed. "uhmm, y...you can't don't worry about that, really it's nothing important." I knew he knew I was lying.

He moved closer to my neck this time lightly blowing in it, "I think you're lying babygirl-" he said then kissed my neck just like he did in my dream "- and this realtionship won't work out if you're lying to me already." My mind now clicked and I pushed him "Oh, you son of a bitch, you did not-" "Talking about her, when are you going to meet my mom?" this actually got me shock. "Woah, woah, slow down a bit, you stole my firs kiss, we had sex, you confessed to me, we're in a relationship and now you want me to meet your mother. Too fast." it really was fast, all of that happened in the past 3 hours. "Okay, I got you. It is a little bit fast, Sorry, I got carried away. But forget that now, now you have to introduce your REAL boyfriend to your parents. Shall we?"

Last time I was here was like 2 weeks ago. That was the longest time I've ever been gone but they never called, texted, nothing.

*ding dong* *ding dong* I hugged myself so I can calm a bit, I was scared to do this. Yugyeom obviously saw that and he put his hand over my shouder to comfort me a little bit. It actually helped.

"Coming!" I heard my mother scream. Oh no. Can we leave? Is it too late now? I'm going to lie to my parents now while I'm introducing my boyfriend, well I think he is, we didn't talk about that jet, and they never let me have a boyfriend. This will be wild.

The door opened.

"Min-Jee. You came." my mother said. "Honey, our daughter is here." she called my dad and seconds after he was in front of me too. "Min-Jee. Your mother said you have to talk to us about something right?" and before I could answer he continues "can you please hurry I have an important meeting soon." typical.

"Oh, uh, yeah, can we come in for this please?" I asked because I've had a feeling that I have to sit down for this. "Well if you have to. And, by the way, Min-Jee who's that?" here it comes. I froze at my fathers words. "J..Just w..wait." I couldn't talk anymore. This isn't going well.

We sat in the living room. Yugyeom next to me and my parent across us. "So after two weeks you're here. Why?" wow, that was harsh. "T..That's actually why I'm here. I..I'm m..moving out." I said staring in the floor not wanting to see their facial expressions. Then my father laughed, but like really hard. "You're moving out? Bullshit. Where can you even go. You don't have enough money to buy an apartment and nobody knows where is Minseok so you can't go there." this hurt me. This just showed how much they actually care. They don't. At all.

"You didn't let her finish sir." Yugyeom looked at me and smiled. "Go ahead Min, or do you want me to tell them?" he was so caring. What does he even see in me? He's too good for me. "I..I'll t..try." I didn't wanted him to do it because I will show how scared I am to my parents. "So, mother, father.." they didn't let me call them mom and dad "... this is Kim Yugyeom. We're going to the same school." woah lets do the hard part now. "I'm disturbing you now but what does he has to do with anything now?" my mother just didn't know when to stop "Just let her finish for Gods sake, will you?" Yugyeom was the only person that raised his voice against her especially whan my father's here too I think. Everyone was scared to do something to her because of my father.

"You young man can shut the fuck up now because nobody asked you anything." my father was now probably pissed. "If you rise your voice at him one more time I'm leaving now and you won't know where I am, where he is, or where your loving son is and I think you don't want that because even though you hate both of us you need us because we're the ones that you want to use for your fucking company right? Right. And you, mother, stop cutting me of in my middle sentence because you think nobody can't say anything to you. And now fucking let me finish and I'm going." woah. I didn't expect this. Now the three of them stared at me with wide eyes. Silently.

"Anyways, as I was saying, this is Yugyeom. We're going to the same college and, along with that, we're.. we're dating." before they could say anything I continued "Today I came to say that I'm going to live with him and I came to pick up my things along with my credit card that you have to give me because I'm adult now and I'm not living with you two anymore. That's all. Now Yugyeom and I are going to pack my things upstairs and you can prepare my card for me. Thanks." that was rude but I don't mind it. I said what I had to say and I was happy that I actually told them what they have to know.

~time skip~

After I was done packing, Yugyeom helped me to bring my things to his car and I retourned to my house to see my parents again standing in the kitchen with my card in my fathers hand. I came closer and said "I'm going now and I'll be needing that you know" I moved my hand in front of them. "I don't like him." said my father giving me my card. "You don't have to though" I said and left the house slamming the door behind me. I came into the car and looked at Yugyeom. He was probably waiting for me to approve that we can go now. I smiled at him.

"Just drive you son of a bitch I want to go to my real home now." he choukled and started driving.