°F I V E°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

It's 3 a.m. and I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Yugyeom, I'm scared. What's he going to do today? What if my parents don't aprove him, I mean, they probably won't but what will happen next? I don't know, I can't think straight.

4 a.m.

Maybe he won't come. Maybe he was kidding. Why would he come anways? He won't come. But then again, I actually want him to come. Can he change my parents? Is that even possible? He is different but, at the same time, Luhan is different too and they just-.... Ugh I can't do this. What if they ask him something and he messes up. Our story is way to complicated and if he, or I, messes up something maybe they will want us to tell them the truth.

Oh, um so yeah mom, he's actually my bully at school together with his friends, I mean he broke my arm once but that's nothing, you should see what Jackson have done to me, but he's a good guy because he bullies me once per week only because he's good friend with my brother and his boyfriend..

That will end up good

5 a.m.

3 more hours untill he's here. I'll take a bath to calm myself, a long one.

I got up from my bed and and I walked to my closet, yes Xiu got me a full room at his place like a month ago when I started coming daily and seelp here every now and then, and I pulled out first outfit that I saw and I made my way to the main bathroom in the apartment because even if I've got a room here it doesn't mean that it has everything, like bathroom and shit, but I never complained, Xiu and Lu are doing their best for me to feel comfortable and even the thing that they're letting me to live here is way too much.

I got into the bathroom, locked the door and turned on the wather to fill the tub. As I started undressing myself I heard the door open back at the hallway, well someone is up. 

"Xiu? Lu? You awake?" I jelled so the person back there could hear me. "Shhhh Min, it's Luhan. Xiumin is still sleeping. Where are you?". So it's Lu. "Oh sorry. I'm in the bathroom, I'm going to bath because I can't sleep and there are 3 more hours untill Yugyeom's here. Is that okay?" I said. "Yeah of course. I was just a bit thirsty so I went to the kitchen but I'm going back to sleep now. Good luck with your parents today. Fighting Minie!" oh God he's so fuckin cute. You can't blame me for having a crush on him before. "Okay Luhan oppa, sleep well" I had to. I heard him chuckle and then he left.

As I entered the tub I felt my muscles relax. This is what I needed. Eveything was calm. It was just.. perfect.

*knock knock knock* Gezz what's happening. "Min, you in here?" Yugyeom. I was still in the tub. I probably fell asleep. "Uh, um yeah, sorry. I was taking a bath and I think I fell asleep. Wait just a minute so I can dress myself." I felt so stupid. "Yeah sure but I'll have to punish you for being late you know." OH.MY.GOD. My dirty mind. Gosh I need help. If I weren't in the tub right now I think I'll be wet as hell. And why's that? Just because Yugyeom's the one who said that.

After I got dressed I was ready to see Yugyeom. I slowly opened the bathroom door and walked out searching for Yugyeom. He was nowhere to be seen. What the actual fuck? Where is he? He was here just a moment ago. As I entered my room the first thing I saw was my clock. IT'S 7 A.M.!? BUT YUGYEOM WAS HERE NOW AND I WAS LATE. WHAT'S HAPPENING!? 

I throwed myself on the bed and closed my eyes. What's wrong with me? I dreamed that he was here and then he said- Was that some kind of wet dream or something? Do I count that like a wet dream? Yeah, I'm far from normal.

"C'MON MIN GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP WE HAVE TO GO SO YOU CAN FINALLY BE FREE AND LIVE WITH YOUR BROTHER AND HIS BOYFRIEND" said Yugyeom slamming trough my bedroom door like we're alone in this building.

"Okay I'm ready, lets go." I couldn't look him in the eyes. I'm still feeling so stupid because of what happened in the tub.

"Hell yeah, that's what I'm asking for, I actually tought you'll be sleeping so I can wake you up but nevermind I'm glad you're ready" I don't know what's happening in my head right now but I want to use this. He wanted to wake me up, he will wake me up. "Well if that's your wish, you can wake me up. I'm sleepy anyways." I said throwing all of my blankets over my head pretending that I'm sleeping.

Yugyeom was silent untill-
"YAH! You can't do that!" he screamed while jumping right on top of me. Yugyeom.Was.On.Top.Of.Me. He pulled the blankets of me and now our faces were centimeters away. Gosh I want to kiss him so bad.

"Do you know how bad I want to kiss you right now?" he said what? Did I heard right? "Wha-" I couldn't finish that. He slammed his lips on mine. My eyes widened in shock but he didn't stop. I couldn't take it anymore and I wraped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was rough yet passionate. He bite my lip and, after he placed his thounge in my mouth, he started exploring them unnormaly. We weren't stopping untill he broke the kiss for both of us to breathe. 

He was still o top of me and he reached for my phone, which was right beside the bed on top of the nightstand. "Call your parents and say that we'll be late today." no. "Ugh, no. You just text my mom." I said. "I don't know your password." he said looking into me innocently. "Oh you bitch I will punch you if you don't get it in 3 tries after this".

'K-I-M-Y-U-G-Y-E-O-M'

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was longer I guess.

Anyways I hope you liked it and if you did you can leave a comment or something telling me if you have any wishes for future chapters because I really don't know where this is going so I can still change things in my plan if you want to see anything in particular in this book/story.

Thank you again and I hope you'll like where this goes.