°F I F T E E N°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

I was laying next to Yugyeom and breathing heavily. Same for him.

"Agghhh..." he groaned then pulled me on top of him. "What is it?" I asked. "Nothing, you felt so good." after that he smirked, looked me and said again "I like the fact that you're pregnant and everything, but I don't at the same time, because you know, I won't be able to play." he closed his eyes again, still smirking. "YAH! Jesus, Yugyeom, I'm not your toy!" I smacked his chest and he groaned again, "Oh, sorry" I said and kissed the spot where I smacked him. Seeing his scars everyday made me forget that it still hurts him. "I never said that you're my toy baby-" he pulled me in for a kiss, "-you're not. You re mine.. uhmm.. yeah, I know, you're my future wife" I smiled on that and carefully laid my head on his chest.

We stayed like that for a while untill he spoke "Babe? I was in your room yesterday, you know." he sounded serious. "I'm pretty sure I  know that." I said, still not moving. "I wanted to cry when I entered it." oh shit, I forgot that my room is what it is. "Ohh, yeah.. My room.. S..Sorry." I sttuterd again. "No it's okay, just, I have a few questions. Can I get answers on them?" "Y..Yeah, if you ask you can." I didn't know what he wanted to ask, he knew everything already. "What's with the pictures? Those I couldn't see. And those I could." He found them. "Well those you can't aren't important, on them were my 'friends', and the other ones, well all of them are important to me. Every single one of those four means something to me." I know he saw only three but he'll find out for the fourth one eventually. "Four you say?" I got up, grabed his shirt and put it on. I walked towards my bag and pulled out my wallet. I went back and gave it to him. He opened it and pulled out folded picture. I laid next to him again and gestured him to unfold it.

He did and his face turned pale. There it was. Mark. Untouched, like the one where he was.

He looked at me. "You still love him, right?" he looked broken. "I'll always love hih, Yugyeom, you can't do anything about it, but I wont love him like I love you. You're everything that I ever wanted. You can understand me. He never did, yes, I loved him and he loved me and everything seemed pefect. Everyting was perfect. But he couldn't understand me. I don't want someone like that. If you can't understand my problems, you can't understand the real me and without her you're living in a fake love relationship."  he was still looking me, obviously speachless.

He was silent for a while now. We were still in the bed, but not moving, at all. Barely looking each other. I was scared to move or to ask him something, but, obviously, my stomach didn't like that idea of being silent. I don't want to ignore that so I got up, slowly, and made my way to the kitchen. I stared cooking something.

'Is he mad now?'

'I bet he'll leave you.'

'Why did you thought that he'll stay anyways?'

'Why did you thought that he loves you?'

'Why did you thought that he is different?'

"SHUT UP!" I throwed everything into the wall and crashed on the floor crying. My arms wraped around my knees and my head between them. It hurt. It hurt me to think about the person that I love the most as a person that ruined me again. Maybe, maybe this time, voices were right.

"What ever they said it's wrong." I felt arms wraping around me, I felt his smell. That made me cry even more. I was sobbing like crazy.

"They're wrong Min. I'm here. Don't cry." I burried my head in his chest. 

I was crying my heart out. He was still here, still hugging me. As I calmed myself a little bit i felt him lifting me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "The floor is cold and uncomfortable." He smiled. I wraped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his chest again.

He brought me into our room again and laid me down on the bed. after that he laid beside me and hugged me again.

I was completley calm now. "Yugyeom?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you do something for me?"
"Of course I can. What is it?"
"I'm hungry" he laughed and kissed me on my forhead. "Are you going with me or do you want me to bring it to you here." "I think I'll stay here." I smiled a him and he got up from the bed. He went to the door but stopped and came back. This time he sat on the edge of the bed next to me. "You have to understand that even when I got mad or something like that I will never leave you, okay?" I smiled again and cuped his cheeks, "You have to understand that I can't understand that. It's hard because you're not the first one that told me that. But even if you leave me I want you to know that I love you." He smiled this time and moved down for me to kiss him. I did and, while his lips were still on mines, I said "Now go and don't come back without food." He got up while giving me that you-are-not-funny look and walked out of the room.