°T W E N T Y°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

I felt someone shaking me so I opened my eyes. I didn't know that I was sleeping until I saw Jackson. I looked otside the window, it's still sunny but it's summer so God knows what time it is.

"C'mon Min-Jee, it's 9 pm, we're home." Jackson said. Oh yeah. Oh no, wait, shit, Yugyeom's going to kill me. I rushed out of the car and I slammed the door shut, then I heard someone practically crying. OH SHIT. 

"Min-Jee what in the actual world!" Jackson raised his voice and opened the back door. "Shhh, buddy, I'm here, you can sleep." Jackson whispered to Taeyang and he calmed himslef. "Now wait until he's asleep again because that's the only way to shut the boys up so I can explain." Jackson was now turned to me again.

After some time, Taeyang was soundly sleeping again. Jackson opened the back door again and slowly picked him up so he won't wake up. He then signaled me to take Taeyang's things and mouthed me thank you after I did.

We came in front of their apartment. I opened the door and got in. The first thing that I saw were BamBam, Mark and Jinyoung sleeping on the floor and Yugyeom, Jaebum and Youngjae sitting on the couch, probably waiting.

As soon as they heard me they looked up, Yugyeom rushing over to me and hugging me really thight. "Y-Yugyeom, y-you're crushing me, and the baby." I said, not able to breath, but he understood and let me go. "Oh y-yeah, sorry about that, I don't want to crush our precious baby. You know you missed your appointment today, right? Where were you? I was so scared." Then he saw me carrying a little suitcase and a 'Dragon Ball-Z' backpack and looked me, he's confused as hell, I can tell. Jaebum and Youngjae too.

"Okay now you have to be very, very, very silent, alright?" All three of them nodded and I went back into the halway and signaled Jackson that he can come in.

He entered the house and came into the living room with, of course, Taeyang in his hands. You could see even more confusion forming on boys faces now. Jaebum mouthing What the actual hell? to the two of us.

"Jackson bring him into the room then come to explain." I whispered, he nodded and went to his room. I sat down on the couch, I'm feeling so tired, this today was too much for a pregnant woman. I threw my head backwards and exhaled deeply. I felt that someone sat beside me and hugged me, Yugyeom probably because he'll be screming now if it's someone else.

"I'm sorry I missed my appointment today, I really am." I whispered to him. "No problem babe. I kind of figured out that you won't be coming so I called your doctor and he said that we can come tommorow." he kissed my forehead then continued "you look so tired, just wait until Jackson explains this and we'll go in my room here, it's too late to go home now." he whispered back. I really don't deserve him. "No, I want to go home, our home." I don't want to be here, I'm not feeling that great being here actually. "As you wish." he said then Jackson came back. I looked up again.

"Wake up the rest." he said and we did. After some time everyone were up and now it's time for Jackson to explain everything to guys, this will be interesting.

"As three of you saw already, I brought a kid home." he started and you could already see Mark, BamBam and Jinyoung looking around, probably trying to find a kid somewhere. "That was Taeyang.." "Sun" he was cut of by BamBam, "yeah, my Sun. Well.. he.. he's kind of.. ummm.." then he looked me, he needs help.

 I smiled at him and started "I've had that one friend. We were best friends. Her name was W. Seon Ki-Dal" "Rising moon" BamBam said "Yeah, moon. Well, she was very seceretive and once she called me for coffe at her place, when I came I saw something different, she was fat, not fat, she was pregnant. And then he told me about her seeing that boy, she was seeing him for four years then and, she said, he got her pregnant. She was young, 17 actually, he was 18, but she said that they decided to keep the baby. I was okay with that. I was helping her all the way with her pregnancy, but.." I stopped, my eyes were watery by now..

"... she got into a car crash when she was 9 months and three weeks pregnant." Jackson finished. "How does that matter? You brought like a 4-" "6" "-6 year old kid in our apartment. I don't want to listen about Sun and Moon, tell me why is he here." said Jaebum, now pissed.

"She died, but the baby survived." I said, "that kid that Jackson brought here is Taeyang. But why you ask. Let me finish the story. Today I went to her grave and I found her secret boyfriend, or should I say husband, there. I asked him did he find the kid because Dal's parents were the only ones that knew where he is. He didn't know that he was alive, sad. I decided to help him so we went to Dal's parents after. We found Taeyang."

"Wait, what was her name again?" Yugyeom asked me. "It's Ki-Dal" I said. "No, her full name." he corrected himself. "W. Seon Ki-Dal"

"I know now." he said. "I know too, I know exactly who she is." Mark said after him. 

BamBam, Jaebum, Jinyoung and Youngjae were just blankly staring, not knowing what's happening.

"It's Wang, isn't it? That W. in her name. It stands for Wang, like Jackson Wang. Jackson is the boyfriend-husband and Taeyang is his son." Yugyeom said. Jackson was staring at the floor now and he just slightly nodded. Yugyeom got up and went over to Jackson. "It's alright man, congratulations, guess I won't be the first one with kid here." Jackson smiled.

"You weren't on her funeral..." Mark said, "and you, Min-Jee, you changed a lot, I even dated you and I didn't know." he smiled, it looked very creepy so I went to Yugyeom. Now everyone were staring into Mark.

"My parents had a doughter too, but one night she left, no one knew where she was except for me. She changed her name, she went to another country too." he smiled again while looking into the floor, it looks psihopatic.

"Miss Wang Seon Ki-Dal is, or should I say was, my sister. You were her husband and you didn't come to the funeral, son of a bitch how could you!" he was screaming now.

"She didn't want me to come." Jackson screamed back.

The kid is crying.

[This is NOT true. I made that up. Don't take it seriously please.]

----------------------------------------------------

We went over 430 reads OHMYGOD

Thank you, thank you, thank you so freaking much I woke up and decided to write another part because I owe you for the past reads and I found my story here with over 430 reads. WOAH!

I will say, once again, that I can't post as much as in the beggining now, but I'll try.