°F O U R T E E N°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

I stayed silent. Not in a bad way, I was smiling like never before. "We're almost there and we don't have much time so hurry, okay?" That won't work. I think I can't run, it won't be good for the baby. "Uhmm... Yugyeom? I kind of can't run, so, can you maybe.. go instead of me? Please?" I looked at him practically begging him to go instead of me. "Okay, but when we get to my grandmother's you owe me a answer on 'why?' question." I think he didn't mind that at all, that's a relief. "You'll get it, I promise. Bags are under my bed and my room is on the second floor, first door left. And thank you."

As we reached my parents house Yugyeom got out and left into the house. It's all on him now.

KIM YUGYEOM P. O. V.

I got in and I shouted "H..Hello? Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" nobody was answering so I just went onto the second floor and, when I saw the first door on the left, I opened them and my heart stopped. 

Everything covered in blood, every wall, all frames laying on the ground, glass everywhere. The only clean thing was bed. It was perfectly clean, it looked so creepy, everything was a mess except for it. I went to the bed and pulled the sheets down. There were all the pictures from the smashed frames, all of them covered in blood. I couldn't see what's on the pictures, actually I could see three of them. On one were Min's parents, drowned in blood, on the other one were Xiu and Lu standing in the garden smiling brightly and posing for the picture, that was okay there were a few drops of blood, but nothing scary. And the third one, I was on it. No blood, nothing, perfectly clean but still something was wrong. How much blood did she lose?

"You fell in love with the monster, boy." I turned around only to meet Mrs. Kim. She was standing on the doorway watching me as I grabed every single picture from the bed,  I bend down to take her bag that was under the bed, and I put pictures into the bag and got up. As I reached Mrs. Kim I said "The only monster in this story is you. She's your daughter and you still can casually say something like that even though you know that she's got mental problems. How could you? You destroyed her. Nobody else, it was you."

I left the house slamming the door behind me and I fast-walked to the car where she was waiting for me patiently. She looked so sweet, worried about something at the same time. What is is? Oh wait, she wanted to tell me something. That's why she came to my apartment in the first place. Is that what worries her? Maybe? We'll see.

I opened the drivers door, throwed her bag on the back sit and sat down  on my sit. I started the car and now we were driving to my grandmother's house. I need to know what she wanted to tell me and I can't wait for us to come there. Whatever that is, it's worrying her and I can't stand it.

"Babe?" she asked. "Yeah" I responded and looked her for a second then I turned back to the road. "Y..You won't leave? You'll stay with me? Right? Whatever happens?" she stuttered a little bit. Is this what's worrying her? "Of course not. Why did someting happen?" "Can I trust your grandomther Yugyeom? I need to tell you smething and I think she'll want t be with us in that moment." she ignored my question, but it was kind of obvious that something is happening. "She won't be with us Min." I told her and she looked me. "W..What do you mean?" "She passed away Min." I told her and her eyes widened. "Oh my God, Yugyeom, I'm so sorry. I didn't knew." I could tell she was feeling guilty but I weren't mad or anything, it's okay. "It's okay." we went silent again.

"Is that what's worrying you? That thing you want to talk about." I asked after some time. She looked down to her legs and smiled, why is she smiling? "I don't know. I like the fact that that happened , but yes, yes I am worried. It's just like, this is not the right moment, but now it's late. And the worst part, I'm scared of your reaction. I'm affraid that you'll leave me." she was still smiling though. Aishh, what's wrong with this girl? "I won't."

-----------------------

We're here. I turned to her only to see her slepping. She looked so peace full so I left her in the car untill I unlocked the house and brought all of our things insinde. I came back to the car and she was in the same position. I gently took her and carried her into the house. I landed her onto the couch and pulled some blankets over her.

-----------------------

I was in the kitchen making something for us to eat when I felt someone wrap their hands around my waist. I smiled to myself and slowly turned around. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Those little moments are what I needed, they meant the world to me. Every smile that she gave me, every time when she smacked me or called me a dumbass or when she kissed me and called me her saviour, they really meant the world to me.

"We need to talk and I think I'm ready." she said. I looked her and pulled her out of the kitchen in the living room. We sat and I hold her hands in mines. "Okay. What do you need to tell me?" I was smiling, trying to make her feel comfortable. I truly didn't matter what that thing is, I can see how bad she's feeling and I love her too much to leave.

"I kind of told you what it is, umm... when we, umh, you know." she looked me into the eyes practically begging me to say that I understand her. I laughed "when we had sex?" Iasked and she noded. "Okay, do I have to guess what it is now? Because everything that I remember you say is 'ahh' and 'mmm' and 'faster' and 'ahh Y..Yugyeom' so that will be hard." I imitated her and she smacked my arm "Yahh! It's not funny" then I think she remembered something because a little smirk appeared on her face "You felt so good and I wanted more. I had to scream so you can give it to me." she said and my eyes widned. "Oh my God! No! Ah! What happened to my innocent and pure little flower!" she laughed but turned serious right after. "Okay, okay, back to the point. So are we staying here? Like living here from now on?" she asked. "Well yeah, if you're okay with that. I mean we have everything here. We have our bedroom here, everything is perfect for us and, on top of everything, grandma said that this is now my house where I can ahve my family and everything." I said looking her. "Do we have another bedroom except for ours?" was all she asked. "Yeah, we have. We have three more bedrooms" I said completly confused. She doesn't want to sleep with me or?

 "We can use one of those for our little buddy here." I was now completly confused. What? Little buddy? Our little buddy. Our. Then it hit me. "Jesus Christ you can't be serious" her smile dropped and I could see tears forming in hr eyes. "I, I am serious. But you don't have to stay if you want to. I can go back to Xiu an-" I stopped her by kissing her passionately. Her back landed onto the couch, I was on top of her still kissing her.

"How can I leave my kiddo and the love of my life?" I said, our lips touching. She smiled and puled me in for another one. 

"You can't"

---------------------------------------------------------------

So hi again, 

I wanted to say thank you so so much, I didn't expect people to read this shit at all so yeah lmao. But nevermind that, I hope you like this story and if you have any wishes or something you can write it in the comment section (I won't be mad lmao) and if you like the story you can vote so I know I'm doing it well

thank you again and be ready for the next chapters

Autor's out