°T E N°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

"So that was the reason. Why didn't you just told me, don't you think everything will be easier if you did?" Mark was the one that broke the silence. I didn't know how to answer him. I hid behind Yugyeom that was now cofused, oh right, Jackson was the only one that knew that Mark and I dated. Great.

"ANSWER ME JESUS CHRIST!" he never raised his voice at me, not even once, untill this moment came. "WILL YOU? I ASKED SOMETHING YOU KNOW. WAS HE THE REASON YOU LEFT ME. WAS HE MINJEE?" I started crying, everything I did was wrong, I shouln't be born, everything just hates me.

In tears I got up and ran out of the apartment. I ran and ran. I didn't knew where was I going but that doesn't matter. I just want to be alone. I ran into the small forest and hid in some old abandoned house.I was just sitting in the dark corner, crying. It was night already and my feelings, those monsters, didn't want to let me go. I was shaking, thinking about everything that happened, thinking about life. Tears were still running down my face, my makeup ruined and the only thing that I wanted now was the only thing I couldn't have. My razor.

"MIN! BABE COME OUT! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" it was Yugyeom. Should I get out now? No. I can't. "MIN EVERYTHING IS OKAY! I'M NOT MAD!" lies. He's mad as hell. I heard his footsteps getting closer, he's here. He found me. "Baby, I'm not mad, come here." he said kneeling down beside me. "I know you're lying." I said to him still sobbing. "No, why would I be mad. Yes, you were dating Mark but that was before me so you didn't cheat or anything. You left him and now he's mad, that's his problem. True, we all want to know why but if you're not ready to talk about it it's okay." he was calm. Maybe he wasn't mad. No, don't let him use you, don't. "We both know that you're lying." I didn't want him here. "MinJee don't listen to them, I love you and you know that. Come. I won't hurt you." he slowly pulled me into his arms. I let him do it. His smell, his warmth, everything was just what I needed, just right.

As he placed his hands under my knees and behind my upper back he slowly pulled me up and carried me bridal style out of the forest. "MinJee, baby, you didn't do anything to yourself, right?" he asked me and I knew on what was he referring to. I shake my head, that was laying on his chest, meaning 'no' and he responded, almost whispered, "Thanks God."

As I saw where are we going I told him to stop. "What is it?" he asked like he didn't knew. "I can't go there. I can't even look him in the eyes now." I said but he kept on walking and responded "You don't have to but you're sleeping at my place today, and you're not going to school tommorow." "Wae?" he just sad that like I don't have anywhere to go. "Lu asked me could you stay with me because he wants some time with Xiu and you're not going to school because you're not in the right condition for school." Xiu is out of town for a week, Lu knows that. He planned this.

As we reached the aprtment door Yugyeom said "If you don't want them to touch you it'll be the best moment to pretend you're sleeping." I immediatley closed my eyes and he opened the door. Fist Jackson wanted to say something but he stopped in his mid-sentence, Yugyeom probably shushed him and then he kept on walking untill he slowly landed me onthe bed. He gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered "You should really sleep now, I'll come in a few mins. Goodnight babygirl."

"Goodnight Yugyeom."