°T W O°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.
"Y..Y..Yugyeom?" Luhan said. I couldn't do this. Not like this. I picked myself of the couch and ran to my brothers bedroom so I can lock myself in there.

I was in his room for quite some time and everything was silent. I didn't know what to think about that. Was it good or bad. I don't know. The only thing I was currently interested in was Yugyeom. Did he only heard what we were talking or did he heard and saw everything? If he saw my cuts and scars my life was over.

~next day~
I didn't feel like going to school today so I told Xiumin that I was sick. He didn't believe me but he also know that the last thing that I want right now was to see Yugyeom. 

KIM MINSEOK/XIUMIN P. O. V. 
Yugyeom knows. He knows the only thing that I didn't want anyone to know. Mins cuts and scars. I just hope that he'll keep this secret like he said he will.

~flashback~
As Yugyeom showed himself to us Min was out of room, probably in my room, crying. This was bad, really bad. I know how much Min wants her condition to be a secret and now everything was ruined.

"M..Minseok" I heard Yugyeom talking "W..Was that what I think it is?" I just looked into his eyes, speachless. "Luhan?" he tried again "Can you answer me?"

"I think you should leave, Yugyeom, now." said Luhan. "No! Tell me. I don't care if you have some kind of 'pact' or something with her but I want to know." he was so angry that I thought that he may punch Luhan. "Yugyeom, please don't do this. Just leave and forget everything you heard and saw, please." I begged him but he weren't listening.

"Tell me 'yes' or 'no' and I'll leave like nothing happened. I won't tell anyone and I won't do anything about it. Maybe I'll talk to her and ask her someting  but nobody will know about this"

"Yes."

~end of flashback~

~YUGYEOM P. O. V.~
I was waiting for her by her locker. She's still not here.
'Where is she for Gods sake' I tought. 'She will come right? Why wouldn't she? She was okay yesterday.' I couldn't stop thinking about her. Why?

Now, when I know her condition, I'm even more scared about her.
'Why isn't she coming?'
Maybe I should go to Xiumins to check up on her. Yeah, I think that'll work. I'll go after school, I only have two classes today anyways.

~time skip~
School's over, now I just have to get to Xiumins before him, and Luhan.
'Why do I even need her?'
'About what I have to talk to her?'
'Is she even there? She's not originally living with Xiu.' those were the questions that roamed all over my head while I was walking, well practically running, to Xiumins.

I was worrying to much I think. I have to calm down.
'Yeah, calm down Kyum, calm down. Everything will be okay.'
Shit. I'm here.
What to do? What to do?
'I'll knock first, I have to, that's what normal people would do.'

I knocked.

"Coming!" I heard a girls voice at the other side of the door yelling.
Then the door opened.
"Oh.. Umm... Hi, Min-Jee."
"Yugyeom?" she said with, already, teary eyes.
No I can't stand to see her cry because of me.
I stepped inside and.. I hugged her.