°T W E L V E°

KIM MINJEE P. O. V.

He came to me and kissed me. "Good morning Princess." he smiled at me. "Good morning Kyum." I smiled back.

"Ew, that's gross. How did you even find a girlfriend before everyone else did?" said Youngjae who came here soconds after Yugyeom. 

"Tehnicaly, I found him a girlfriend, don't you think so?" here we go again. Mark is up obviously. "Tehnicaly, you didn't. No one here knew that we were dating except Jackson." I said the same second he finished. "You shut up there, you doon't know anything." he raised his voice a little bit. "Hyung, don't raise your voice at her." Yugyeom was on my side.

"I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU WON'T STOP ME. THE ONLY THING THAT I WANT FROM HER IS TO ANSWER MY QUESTON." he said and then turned to me, "I LOVED YOU, I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, YOU WERE MY EVERYTHING AND YOU LEFT JUST LIKE THAT, WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD, YOU JUST TOLD ME 'THIS WON'T WORK AND I THINK WE SHOULD BREAK UP' AND LEFT. THEN AFTER A MONTH YOU CAME INTO MY HOUSE WITH MY BROTHER SAYING THAT YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU CASUALLY START TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU TWO HAD SEX BEFORE YOU EVEN STARTED DATING. I JUST FUCKIN' WANT TO KNOW WHY. WHY MINJEE?" he looked me right into the eyes and I could see that he was tearing a bit. I have to end this.

"Why? You're seriously asking me why I left? Well lets get over with this already shall we." Now all the boys were here. They were silent, they wanted to know what happened between Mark and I.

Before I started explaining everything Mark started again, this time he talked normally, "You knew how bad I wanted to kiss you, hug you, how bad I wanted to make you mine, but still, you didn't let me and the worst thing was that I listened to you and didn't do anything. So tell me, what the fuck did I do wrong." I think everything was out of him now. It's my turn.

"You didn't understand me. You said that you loved me, but if you really did, I think that you would know when I wasn't feeling okay. You never saw how anorexic I was, Mark I didn't eat at all, you never saw my anxiety going crazy when you brought me into some club 'so we can have some fun', you never saw my depression, I always pushed you away and I didn't  let you go into my room, why you asked, I didn't want you to see me drowning in my tears, and the most important thing. You never saw my cutts and scars. To you it was normal when I wore hoodie and said that I was cold and it was 30°. Yeah that's totally normal. You never saw my pain Mark, never. Why I didn't let you kiss me, hug me, make love with me? Because I tried pushing you as far as I could because I knew that you weren't the one. I like you and all, but you're not the one. You're not." Everything went out in one breath. Mark was standing there, staring into me. Boys too, everyone except Yugyeom. He came to me, hugged me from behind and whispered, "I love you."

"Why him? He's hugging you now, he kissed you good morning and you two made love before you even started dating."

"He understands me. Completly. He understands my pain Mark." I told him while leaning my head on Yugyeoms that was on my shoulder. "Yes he is younger and all, but how does he understand you?" he really was clueless. I wanted to say something but Yugyeom was faster this time. "You don't know our story Mark. You want to know it? Alright. Listen to me carefully because I won't reapeat myself. Okay? Okay. Take your shirt of." He didn't even question it, he just did it. He had nice, smoot, tanned skin. Abs were there too, but I didn't care. "Thank you. Jackson? BamBam? Can you two do it too?" They both did. Same, nice skin, abs were there.

"What is with all of this Yugyeom? Why are they taking their shirts off?" Jaebum asked. "Don't question it. You'l see why is he the one that understands me. It's your turn now, Jinyoung, Youngjae too. Can you please?" I asked politely, trying not to sound perverted or something.

"If you're going to kiss him now just so show him that you're loyal or something like that I'll kill you." Youngjae said whle taking his shirt off. I just laughed at his comment. "Don't worry, I can kiss him later because he's doing this for me, but you won't be with us in that moment so don't worry." I responded and Yugyeom smiled. "I'm looking forward to it."

"Ew." was all that BamBam said.

"Okay, we're all half naked now. How's that explaining anything?" Mark asked. He sounded annoyed.
"Okay let's do this now. Babe?" I asked Yugyeom. "Huh?" "Be strong." He smiled and pecked my lips. I continued "Yugyeom, can you please take your shirt off?" he looked at me, "Everything will be fine, don't worry" he said.

He pulled his shirt over his head revealing his skin, and abs duh, but he was different.

Boys standed there, eyed wide as fuck.

I came to him and, like I did that night, I touched his chest slowly moving my hand up and down. I looked at him, smiled and then kissed him passionately. "I love you Kyum, I really do." I said to him and turned back to Mark.

"He understands my pain Mark. Acknowledge that."