Final Chapter: Words of Heart

Author's special chapter ~

Hi there! It's me, your one and only twin-tailed tsundere princess, Artesia.

You have reached the end of the story ^^ I am so happy you joined us throughout our journey.

But before that... let me tell you few things that are happening 10 days later after we saved my brother.

When we get back on that day to the Divine Realm, we were all hailed as the Universe Hero 9! We received a special award from Zeus, large golden, winged trophies  that symbolizes our never-ending passion and the sheer guts to overcome everything...

With our beloved people as a reason to fight for.

Now, Henry were my Dad's apprentice in a large, blacksmith shop! Great idea for a career. And to think of it... hahaha! He has a million fan girls who are going crazy for him! But not only him settled in the start of a peaceful era in our Nightingale group.

Allen is now engaged to Azalea. We laughed at how Lea were embarrassed about it hahaha. He's now the Dark Realm's one and only Lieutenant of Dark General Arthur.

Lea settled to do her job in the Underworld and were now in good terms with Hades. She's close to becoming a full-fledge Death Reaper.

Minerva, who's now engaged with Shin, were Grandma Cheska's personal engineer assistant on making mechanical stuff.

Shin were now working for the Dark Realm's Network Systems that interconnects the Earth and the entire Heaven.

As for Wilma.. well.. what more can we expect from her! She became a world sensation diva and were hosting concerts every now and then. Her voice is too mesmerizing that she can even heal a person's broken heart. She even gave me a MUSIC BOX in which I love the song inside! The title of that music is Words of Heart. She said that she sung that song many times while longing dearly for Arthur while she was imprisoned at the Light Tower. To hear such pure love out of her song fills melts my heart!

For my boyfriend Reinhart, he's now the Light Realm's General! Both him and my brother were at constant war to prove their superiority. I could just sigh and let them do as they please. They're men with great pride after all, as they are the very faces of their own realms.

Oh I forgot to mention! I am now living here in the Light Realm as the sworn Light Queen in the future. And Wilma is now living at the Dark Realm with my brother.

B-but don't get the wrong idea! We're not married yet or anything!! Sheesh.

A-anyway, my Grandparents were back to their jobs as Kings and Queens. The same with Lord Rans and Queen Yuki. My mom were still as harsh as ever on her students at the Divine School of Combat. Reinhart told me that she is the most fit for the job, as he experienced being her student that inspired him in the past to be a White Dragoon.

As for my stupid brother... He became the General, but unlike Reinhart, he's a complete slug! He always laze in his room playing games and sleep. I hope Wilma tells him off, but I know she's too gentle for it.

Last but not the least, I became a Flame Haze, a flame-haired hunter that patrols the entire world once in a while for any bad guys. I am still on my heroine mode tee-hee. Although I wrote this book tirelessly since I don't have to patrol too long.

So there.

Everything now is back to normal. We're still adjusting to our lives as beings of holy land, but we're more than happy to be doing what we want in a peaceful world.