Chapter 41: Return of the Dark Prince and Princess

After several hours of sleep, Arthur felt his mouth so dry that woke him up. He looked at the large clock that hung on a wall in his room.

1:35 PM

"It's still early, but I guess i'll do some exploration on my new room.", Arthur mumbled as he tried to get up. He braced himself for the pain, but was shocked to feel no pain at all. He tried moving his limbs bit by bit, and realized that he had been completely healed as he rested. It made him happy and immediately jumped out of bed and rummaged on a cabinet full of clothes.

"Weird. Some of the clothes I had back in our apartment were here.", he said as he pulled a red shirt and black shorts. He slowly removed all the bloody bandages on his body and put those clothes on. Beside the wardrobe, there is a large oval mirror. He looked at his reflection for a while.

"I wonder if I had changed ever since we started our journey..."

He looked at his overgrowing spiky white hairs and scratched his scalp, "Damn. My head's getting too irritated. I might need some haircut. Let's see if we have an auto barber bot on my CR?"

He found a red glassed door and opened it. It was the Rest Room, where there are two showers, a toilet, and a large bath tub. He found what he has been looking for on a sink.

"Maybe later, before I go to bath. Let's see. How about my kitchen?"

He went out of the door and opened the kitchen door on the other corner of his large room. There is a large ref there with a variety of stove and kitchen appliances. A small table is on the middle where he could eat. He opened the ref and found an almost endless supply of his favorite foods.

"Aaaah. Not my chocolate chip cookies.", he slowly picked a tupperware of cookies and ate it within one minute.

"Alright. That gave me a bit of energy! I am all set. Now then, what if I waste a bit of time?"

He went out of the kitchen and ran towards his desktop computer with three different monitors equipped with gamer keyboard, headset, and mouse. Even his System Unit is designed for badass geeks like him, reinforced with alternate chrome lights as soon as he started the AVR.

As his computer were booting up, he closed all curtains that made his room so dark. As a computer geek, Arthur likes to use his gadgets with little amount of light around, exposing him to the sole device he's using.

He laughed softly as a picture of Tsubasa were set as a background photo on the computer.

"You better make sure that the internet isn't a turtle here on heaven.", Arthur mumbled as he opened his wifi and connected to it. He gasped as soon as he opened his browser. "Amazing! The web page barely loads because of the net speed! Wow. It must range from 1 terabyte per second! That equals the internet speed served for the government. Wow. I really just might like it here! This is true heaven for a geek like me!"

He opened his facebook account and checked his messages. He sighed.

"As expected, no one EVER message me. Well, like I care. Time to download ALL of Wilma's albums here on my new PC! Good thing I uploaded them all in my Google Drive.  Let's see..."

And so, he opened his gmail account and downloaded the thousand songs that Wilma adapted and composed.

"Oh my angel... that voice...", he was completely lost in his reveries as the headset he wore provides him the highest quality sound he ever encountered while listening to his idol and girlfriend's legendary songs."Aoi, aoi, aoi ano sora!!"

Blue bird sung originally by Ikimono Gakari and Adapted by Wilhelmina Dragespear

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky
you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words