Chapter 14: Blooming Friendships

As soon as Artesia recovered from her depression, Raika led the two girls inside the mansion. There was a very large chandelier here at the main lobby where there is another large fountain with golden fishes swimming on it.

Artesia felt awkward as she stared around, "I.. I can't believe my family is this rich.."

"Well, there's a lot more to this mansion, Princess Artesia.", smiled Raika. "Actually, this mansion is connected to Heaven's Palace."

Artesia watched numerous maids line up in an orderly manner and bowed at her, "Welcome home, Mistresses Artesia and Wilma."

"Okay.", Artesia forced a smile. "I.. I think I need to be alone. D-Do I also have a room in here?"

"Are you nuts, Artesia?", giggled Wilma. "Of course you do! Your family owns this mansion! I am actually just staying here. This mansion is veeeery large as a palace. It could house thousands of people!"

"Woooooow! It really might take a while for me to get used around here but...", Artesia spread her arms wide and smiled triumphantly, "I'M HOME!!"

Everyone smiled at her and became happy to see her still going strong despite the recent events.

"But how about the stuff I got at the apartment?", she asked Wilma.

Wilma winked at Raika. "Understood, Princess. We shall use the super-ultra fast moving service to transfer their things in their original rooms at the Royal Chamber."

Raika bowed and went away but she stopped for a while like she forgot something, "Oh. Princess Wilma, please take care of Princess Artesia for a while."

"Don't worry, Raika. I sure will.", smiled Wilma kindly.

"Raika wait!", called Artesia.

"What is it, Princess Artesia?"

Artesia giggled and smiled, "N-Nothing! I-I just like your hairstyle!"

"Oh this?", Raika blushed as she fingered her twin tailed blue hair. She looked at Artesia and smiled, "I see! So we have the same fashion!"

Both of them laughed softly and Raika soon walked away.

"The Dragoons are always busy.", said Wilma as she took Artesia's hand as they climbed up a royal spiral staircase. "Anyway, i'm sure you are tired. I am tired too, Artesia. How about we take a warm bath together?"

Artesia blushed and stammered, "Wh-What? Umm.. I n-never had a bath with a friend before.."

"Why is that?", asker Wilma as they turned into a corridor and walked towards a grand door at the end.

"Hmmm..", Artesia replied. "It's the same case with my brother. We hate socializing with people. It's like we are happy just the four of us counting on each other for everything. It's like the world was revolving in just our little apartment."

"Is that so?", Wilma stopped with a sad face. Her blue eyes darted on the windows of the corridors. "The same with me. I was born as a Princess that was cooped inside the palace in the Light Realm for as long as I can imagine. I am really happy when they got to allow me to be free just to look after the two of you."

"What do you mean?", asked Artesia and Wilma giggled.

Artesia almost screamed as Wilma shrinked size and soon formed into a white cat. "Meow!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!", Artesia screamed and hugged the cat furiously. "Is this really you Wilma!? That explains the reason why a white cat mysteriously appears and disappears in our house!"

"Alright. I c-can't breathe meow.", squeaked the cat.

"Sorry!", Artesia gently put her down and Wilma soon transformed to normal. "How can you possibly do that!?"