Chapter 50: The Super Daemon

While on the heated battle between Arthur and Angelina, something catched Lina's attention.

"Haaaaaa!!!", Arthur swung his sword and made huge balls of rocketing flames and roaring thunders towards Lina.

"Wait, Arthur! Your Grandfather is speaking to me!", Lina blocked his attack with equal force, hoping that he'll calm down for the meantime.

"What's the matter? I'm so getting warmed up!", said Arthur as he calmed his powers down.

Angelina returned to her normal state and went down to the ground while holding her right ear.

"What's going on? Grandpa? What's this about?", Arthur also returned to normal and slowly landed to the ground. He placed his left hand on the hilt of Tsukishiro and glided until the two swords are separated. He magically withdrew them and he approached Lina, trying to get some info on what they are talking about.

"What!? The homunculus are spreading terror on the entire world for as much as we expected!?", Lina almost shouted in shock.

Arthur frowned and listened more intently.

"Listen, Lina. We don't have much time. We need to get the Nightingales out or they'll continue to kill more innocents!", echoed David's voice in the chamber.

"But why? Can't the Holy Forces hold them back? What are they doing?", Lina asked exasperatedly.

"We are all actually caught up with a frontal assault with a massive battalion of demons here in Divine Realm, Lina. Their powers are unexpectedly high for normal demons! Cheska highly believes that Chaos is now on the VERGE of being revived and the influence he gives to his minions are much stronger than we could ever anticipate!"

"Shiit.", Lina bit her lips.

"Lord Zeus is ordering the Nightingales in this case of emergency to hold the Evil Forces on Earth for the meantime. Artesia and the others already went out of the chambers for now. Only Arthur hasn't."

"What!?", Arthur roared. "My team is fighting there!? What if they're killed?"

"I'm afraid that is not an option here, my dear grandson.", said David. "This is war we're talking about. We lose. We win. We cry. We cheer. Depending on the tide of battle. They need you, Arthur. Go out there and help them as fast as you can!"

Arthur gritted his teeth out of anger, "Those... DAMNED evil forces! I won't let them have their way for the second time!"

He ran towards the gate of the chamber and tried to open it with all his strength. "Uuurgh! Why won't it open!? You need to let me out!!"

Lina slowly walked beside him, "Arthur. We can't go back yet."

"But why!? My friends are all out there fighting! I can't just simpl-"

"AND SO!?", Lina yelled loudly. "YOU GO THERE, ACTING ARROGANT JUST BECAUSE YOU MASTERED BANKAI!? You're mad! You can't go back here for another year outside when you get out now!"

"Then what should I do?", Arthur asked with teary eyes. "Please tell me!"

"I understand what you feel, Arthur.", said Lina as she went out of the temple. He followed her and saw her summoning a large scroll.

"What's that?", he asked.

"This is the key of unsealing Bahamut's seal inside of you.", she replied very seriously. "This is the last thing that you'll have to do before we leave the chamber."

"But the time!"

"SHUT UP!", Lina shouted angrily that cracked the ground below them. "We'll spend one day here. You'll be defeating Bahamut right now!"