Chapter 61: Muramasa, the White Cybernetic

"Before we go, please... can we go back to the memorial of my brother in Dark Realm?", Artesia asked as Reinhart were about to unleash Muramasa.

"What for?", Minerva asked.

"It's the swords of my brother. They're still planted there. I know his swords are so precious to him. They are the weapons who saved the universe. And now... we're about to meet him. I want to give it to him in case we ever got caught up in a battle, as I smell danger ahead of us."

Everyone looked at her apprehensively and nodded. They formed a circle and held hands together.

"Okay. Here we go.", Reinhart lit up with white aura. "I never teleported 8 people at once, so you better hang on tight or you'll be sucked by other dimensions."

"Understood."

He grunted and soon they came lifting up the skies and disappeared.

They landed on the hill of memories where the memorial of Arthur stood.

Everyone looked at Artesia and smiled.

Wilma slightly pushed her, "Go on. Your brother is waiting. We'll wait for you while we prepare Muramasa for a flight."

"Thanks, guys.", Artesia smiled and ran uphill to gaze at the memorial stone.

She heard a loud boom behind her and a gigantic white airship identical to Tsubasa appeared and loomed over the entire realm.

She didn't mind it and approached the memorial, "We're coming, brother. We'll save you. I swear on my life that i'll get you back no matter what."

She picked up the black and white swords of Arthur and magically withdrew them.

"Artesia!", Minerva yelled out to her while standing on the hydraulic platform entrance with Wilma and Azalea as Muramasa is already floating and were blasting everything with harsh winds. "We need to get going as fast as we can! Come on!"

Artesia nodded. She slowly ran and floated in midair at ease until she reaches the entrance and the metal door closed.

They all marveled at the blue and white designs of the airship inside while being nostalgic about someone.

"Everything here looks exactly as Tsubasa..", Minerva said sadly.

"Yeah. I miss her as well.", Azalea spoke. "But we must keep moving forward now. Come on, girls. The boys are already prepping the airship for flight in the cockpit."

"Welcome, Masters."

The girls gasped except for Wilma as they saw a holographic human sized girl appear out of nowhere.

"Wait! Is that Tsubasa!?", Minerva gasped.

"Don't be stupid! We all know Tsubasa does NOT have big boobs, cool white hair and wild blue eyes!", Artesia whelped.

"B-but she... creepily resembles her.", Azalea stared at Muramasa's matured aura, fully developed body, and a combination of blue and white plasma clothing.

Muramasa bowed politely, "Greetings. I am Muramasa, the avatar for the  YMH-R70  MACH TRANSITIONING- PROTOTYPE TRANSFORMABLE GENERAL PURPOSE, AERIALBASE. I am a base reference for the model Tsubasa and I am once created to serve the White Dragoons, but Lord Reinhart reprogrammed me to do general tasks. My system is still being warmed up, it will take about approximately 1156 seconds."

"Okay.", Minerva slowly exhaled. "That was like, Tsubasa-ish when we first met her. I mean, your technical name is cool, Muramasa!"

"I appreciate your appreciation for me, Madame.", Muramasa bowed with a cool smile.