Chapter 1: The Foreboding Atmosphere

Two years later…

Arthur was sleeping soundly on his room and his alarm clock rang loudly. He ignored it for a few minutes then it rang again.

“Damn you. Shut the hell up…”, he mumbled while still asleep and threw the alarm clock to the wall. Today is his first day at school as a College student and he is not in the very least happy about it.

“Brother… time to wake up!”, said a girl as she knocked outside his room. Arthur ignored it and hugged his pillow.

“I SAID WAKE UP, STUPID BROTHER!!”, the girl yelled and blasted the door open. Arthur lazily looked at her and yelled as soon as the girl put the soles of her shoes on his stomach.

“ARGH!! Okay okay, I am awake, Artesia! Stop that- OWWW!”

“Humph!”, Artesia is now fully dressed on her school uniform which consists of a white polo with blue sailor collars and skirt, a red tie, a pair of black shoes, and knee-high black socks.

Arthur lazily get up and rubbed his messy white hair. He stared at Artesia who is a white-skinned midget girl with long black hair tied in twin tails and has a pair of purple eyes and hand-sized chest.

“Pull yourself together. And HONESTLY, get dressed, you moron.”, Artesia blushed as Arthur removed his blanket off his body, revealing a sexy muscular body structure.

“Yeah. I am going downstairs soon as I get my bath. Get outta my room, Artesia.”

“Like hell I would like to stay longer in this stinking room of an Otaku. Get some life!”, Artesia hissed and went out of the room.

“Stupid sister, always making my morning a screaming hell.”, said Arthur as he stood up and smiled at his collections of anime girl collections, posters, and to a large portrait of a very beautiful and perfect model of his age which is a blonde girl with sparkling blue eyes and a cheerful smile.

“Good morning, especially to Wilhelmina, my idol..”, Arthur yawned and rubbed his eyes. He closed the door of his room where Artesia left open and went directly to his bathroom.

Angelica and Tyron Lee had married each other soon after the defeat of Bahamut and decided to live a life where they wanted to forget everything about the past of their families and live as normal humans who are working hard to gain a living by having a stable job, live inside a simple apartment here at Tokyo, and have two unique teen aged children to live with them under one roof despite the fact that they have an entire palace on Heavenly Realm.

But unfortunately… this peaceful time won’t last long as the time for the two siblings to fulfill their destined roles are almost about to start.

After Arthur took his bath and get dressed in school uniform which is just a white polo with a black pants, he went downstairs to the kitchen of their apartment where his parents are happily waiting for him and Artesia as well.

“Good morning, dear.”, greeted Angelica as she was putting delicious pan cakes on their table. She also have the same body structure like Artesia but her  long black hair is not normally tied and she has greater height and sexier body than Artesia.

“You finally came, bonehead.”, teased Artesia to Arthur and he just ignored it. Over the years that they were together, he knew his sister too well. He sat to an empty chair and grinned.

“Yes! Another pan cake special from Mom!”, he happily said as he grabbed a fork and munched.

Tyron smiled as he watched their two children happily eating. Soon his happiness was washed with extreme sadness as he remembered about the prophecy.