Chapter 2: A Mysterious Omen

Meanwhile at Tokyo University...

Both Artesia and Arthur were so anxious on their own classes on their first day of school. The way that their parents had acted earlier is boggling their minds with multiple conclusions and possible misconceptions.

"MR.LEE!!", shouted a teacher in front and Arthur jerked as he went out of his daydream.

"Y-Yes, Professor?"

"Introduce y-yourself to the c-class.", the teacher was a young woman and is a fresh graduate and to see Arthur's charismatic appearance, her hard treatment of calling him earlier went drastically soft.

Arthur happily stood from his desk and looked out to his new classmates, "Hello, I am Arthur Lee. 17 years of age and a web development specialists. I am also a graduate of Tokyo Martial Arts Academy and a passer of CCNA test."

All his classmates clapped furiously, even the professor.

"That was really amazing! I am glad we have an idol student here. I am sure your parents are proud of you.", the prof said with a hint of extra meaning by the way she speaks to Arthur.

"Humph! I think that's enough of him, Professor. It's my turn.", said an annoyed blonde girl in the front seats with a pair of gleaming blue eyes and porcelain white skin.

"Ah, yes. Thank you Mr. Lee. Now, Ms. Dragespear please introduce yourself to the class."
The girl slowly stood from his desk and catches Arthur's attention. Her beauty was exceptional and her shiny, long, and straight blonde hair makes her look more like an angel of heaven! It also makes her an image that she is extremely rich and talented.

"My name..", her voice was calm and serene despite her obvious annoyance and flickers of light are seen around her. "My name is Wilhelmina Dragespear. 17 years of age and.."

Arthur was utterly surprised as he saw the girl suddenly stared sharply at him. There was deadly silence for a while then she smiled with a blush at him.

Arthur also blushed and looked away from the window, "Jeez. Please don't stare at me like that."

"That's all, Ma'am. Oh, and you can all call me Wilma for short. Nice meeting you.", Wilma suddenly went to a good mood and everyone witnessed her true beauty.

"Is this... THE WILHELMINA!?", Arthur murmured to himself as he focused his eyes on her. "I am feeling something strange about her for some reason... NEVER MIND! I have to think of a safe reason why Mom and Dad are acting like that. Maybe they are just worried about us for going to school for the first days.."

As much as Arthur wanted himself to be convinced with the idea, it still bugs his mind as all his analysis leads to only one answer...

Their parents are going somewhere!

Arthur gasped loudly and everyone looked at him. He was sweating hard and his stomach were quite uneasy as if it is being twisted from nervousness.

"KYAAAA! CUTE ARTHUR-SENPAI GASPED AT MY BEAUTY!", shouted a brown haired girl as she was the one currently doing the introduction at the time.

Soon a thunderstorm brewed up and Arthur's doubts are doubled, "This is not such a good omen.. My feelings and intuitions are telling me that something is going on and our parents have something to do with it. I am sure Artesia must have sensed this by now!"

As the rain pounded the roofs and thunders roared on the skies along with the scandal inside the room regarding who did Arthur gasped for, he swiftly gathered his things.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING AT ALL. I MUST SEE FOR MYSELF! I MUST GO HOME AND SEE MY PARENTS!", he shouted inside his mind in full panic.

"Arthur? Are you going somewhere?", asked the beautiful Wilhelmina as she walked closer to him. "What's wrong?"