Chapter 56: The Final Battle

Previously on Eternal Fantasy 3...

Arthur, together with his Grandfather Bahamut the Dragon of Destruction, fought Chaos in a clash that shook the universe with their ungodly powers.

But while on his best, Arthur and Bahamut was defeated as Chaos used almost all of the Crystals of Truth that his demons and servants gathered for him and caused Wilma to be on death's doorsteps for once more.

With the God of Creation Arthur with Bahamut to be defeated in a fair battle of strength, Chaos delivered his final blow to the weeping Arthur who mourns the death of Bahamut by protecting him from an almighty explosion.

Resigned to die, the boy closed his eyes and prepared for his death. But as fate had proven, it is not yet the time for him to die.

As Artesia suddenly appeared behind him and took Chaos' deadly slash that almost killed her instantly.

Enraged by the death of his beloved family members, Arthur roared with immeasurable rage, making him burst with golden powers.

With his strong will of making the two members of his family to live, he took one unpredecented gamble, defied all odds, turned the tides of battle, and manifested his eternal passion.

By transferring his very own powers and life force as a Daemon to the two, they were brought back to life through reanimation, and he was able to seal Bahamut back to his body and give Artesia the ability to become the Daemon of Sacred Flames.

And now... for the ultimate battle now begins...

Between the Siblings of Fate and the Being of Discord.

The fate of the universe will be decided with this very battle.

-----------------

The three combatants now faces each other with the chaotic world surrounding everything to see.

"You still decide to fight even if you know it's hopeless.", Chaos chuckled. "Just look around you."

Arthur and Artesia looked at their destroyed world with bitter contempt.

"How dare you turn our peaceful world to this chaos!", Artesia flared up and her fiery wings grew so large. "I'LL NEVER, EVER FORGIVE YOU!"

Artesia raised her purple sword to the skies and closed her eyes. She glowed with golden and purple aura as her voice echos all over the universe.

"OH WISE PHOENIX OF THE SKY, HEED MY CALL TO AID ME IN THIS FIGHT!"

Chaos were flabbergasted as a storm of golden and purple flames scorched the entire skies and the dark clouds formed a large circle.

"I guess her training will finally pay off.", Tyron proudly smiled.

"Wait! That's the!?", Cheska exclaimed as her ruby pendant glowed.

"Yes, my Queen.", said Tyron. "It was your very own Phoenix of the Burning Skies, the sibling of the crimson flame judgment, Haiko. Behold!"

"TREMBLE OUR ENEMY WITH YOUR LIGHT, AND SECURE THE VICTORY AT SIGHT!!!!", Artesia roared.

"Those chants! I can't believe this!!!", Apollo himself shouted in disbelief.

Even Chaos himself looked troubled, "I WON'T LET YOU SUMMON HER!"

He came charging towards Artesia but Arthur slashed him with his black bankai sword and angelic white sword, "Don't be so excited. We'll give you the death that."