Prologue: Cruel Blessing

Prologue

15 years later after the catastrophic war happened between the warriors of heaven and Bahamut's forces, all of our heroes are now living a peaceful life together with their families.

But..

One day, the Oracle had spoken once more of a prophecy of two siblings that will brought utter change to the universe once a journey has been made.

Angelica and Tyron, now fully grown and had two children; a boy named Arthur Lee and a girl named Artesia Lee, is very maddened at such idea now that their family is now living peacefully and the children does not even know who they are and what is the history of their family.

The history of their family being the heroes of the universe…

“Are you saying that those kids will have to bear such heavy burden to carry on their shoulders?!”, Angelica, the only daughter of King David Lee and Queen Francheska of the Dark Realm flared up and shot words at the great God, Zeus.

“I believe we have no choice, Purple Bolt of Heaven.”, Zeus replied and addressed to her calmly. “As prophesied, it is your children who can bring eternal peace for both heaven and Earth. ”

“But why!? Why is it that our children will have to endure such thing!?”, asked Tyron, Angelica’s husband and the previous hero who defeated the great Bahamut, who happened to be his Father.

A strong thunder struck the conventional hall of heaven and someone with a dark hood and cloak appeared. It was an old witch and she silently stared at Angelica and Tyron.

“I am the Oracle, the overseer of the future.”, she said as ominous winds fill up the hall and chiiled everyone who are inside. “Perhaps the parents of those two agents of change is confused why the burden has been placed upon those two, Arthur and Artesia.”

Angelica and Tyron were silent as they listened to the Oracle.

“From the moment those two are born, I had such a great feeling as I was performing my divination. I was confused at first why those two babies came to be flashed on my sacred mind. Soon I analyzed and performed rituals to find an explanation for such feelings. And then I have discovered.. SOMETHING THAT IS NOT COMMONLY HAPPENING EVEN IN AN EON OF YEARS.”

Angelica and Tyron worriedly looked at each other as the eyes of the Oracle had lit up and the pressure around them became heavier.

“Arthur and Artesia Lee, those new generation of Dark Angels, are chosen by COSMOS, the creator and originator of everything herself, the Goddess of Harmony, TO BE THE BEARERS OF GOOD FORTUNES TO BOTH EARTH AND HEAVEN AND TO FINALLY BRING ETERNAL SALVATION AND UTTER BANISHMENT OF DARKNESS TO THE LAND!!!”

Everyone in the hall gasped, even the Gods and Archangels. Angelica had sagged to Tyron’s body and almost fainted.

“No.. We can’t accept that. The four of us are now living in harmony and decided that we will not let those kids be involved anymore at the affairs of Heaven!”, shouted Tyron. “We have decided to give our children a normal life to live with. That’s what we all have worked hard for regarding the previous Holy War against the tyranny of my Father!”

“Angelica, the Dark Princess.”, spoke the Oracle as if she didn’t hear Tyron at all. “And Tyron, the Hero of Light. As much as we know how powerful both of you are, you are not the ones who could get to change the destinies of the Blessed Siblings, nor even one of us among here. Both of them are born in this world for a noble cause from the very beginning. You two know that it is impossible to live a humane life with your bloodline. Both of them had been chosen to bear their own destinies. And that time has come, at last, where they will have tk traverse the whole planet Earth and gather all the hidden pieces of the Blessed Stone and find their own way here using this map.”

The Oracle had thrown them a piece of tattered paper where nothing was drawn.

“Are you kidding us? There is nothing written here!”, said Tyron who almost crumpled the paper.

“That map is very sacred and magical, only those two siblings will be able to read it.”, the Oracle then breathed deeply and summoned an obsidian platform where a large, glowing white stone is placed. But its top area is missing some parts. “This is the original Blessed Stone given upon by Cosmos. It was supposed to be given to the two children but as soon as it landed Earth, its precious pieces were scattered all over the world. Cosmos, saddened by such misfortune of bad delivery, sent the intact body of stone to me along with a message and a map, where she believes all of the missing pieces of stone are located on Earth.”

“And what does the message tell?”, Angelica asked.

The Oracle were silent for a while then spoke, “It was all about the confirmation of my foresight regarding those two Dark Angels being the bearer of all fortunes and salvation to both Heaven and Earth regarding any more destructions and battles. The blessing promises us the utter end of all future wars that causes too much death and sadness... in ultimate exchange of risking their lives on a perilous journey that will require no assistance from their parents."

"And why can't WE help our OWN children!?", roared Angelica hotly.

"This is a tale of two siblings battling for their own fates. Cosmos made a clear rule. ONLY ARTHUR AND ARTESIA are the ones who will be able to fulfill such destinies. We must not interfere... or else everything that you had worked for to bring peace will be for nothing as the Blessed Stone may turn into a devil's curse... knows as Chaos' Vengeful Will as the stones are embedded with either Cosmos or Chaos' energies.

“And what if we refuse to accept their destinies?”, asked Tyron that made the Oracle mistier and transparent.

“Once more, if their destinies had been rejected.. the blessing that is planted on their entire being will turn into a CURSE which will be the end of their lives, as indicated by Cosmos,, Angelica.. Tyron.. both of them must accept their inevitable fate or else.. they will be banished by the Goddess. You have no choice. As their parents, I know that you know.. what is best for them as once you two tries to interfere, they will die on the spot.”

Soon the Oracle had vanished, leaving the Blessed Stone on the hall.

“Oh Tyron…”, sobbed Angelica as she cried on his body. “Why is our family always burdened by twisted fates?”

Her husband together with her royal parents, couldn’t do anything but comfort her with warm hugs…

The story of the two siblings who were granted a blessing that is considered as a curse is now… about to unfold. The story of the third and final part of Eternal Fantasy Trilogy:

ETERNAL FANTASIES 3: TWISTED FATES