Chapter 15: Angelica Against the Seven Homunculus

Meanwhile, at the 1st circle of hell...

"Humph. We finally met, you disgusting dark creatures!", heaps of lava exploded around hell as Angelica bursted with purple thunders as she faces the Seven Homunculus.

"Hah.", scoffed Pride, the leader of the Homunculi. He is a complete demon with dark leather skin and large wings, dressed as a king. The other six lined up and pointed their weapons at her. "Dark Princess Angelica, surely you don't think that you can stop us?"

"HAH!", Angelica darkly scoffed. Two draconic horns became visible on her head and two gigantic black and white spears materializer on her hands. "Don't be mistaken, you fools! I AM HERE TO KILL ALL OF YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!"

"I am so hungry.", said a gigantic fat man and swunt his large axe. "Say, Pride. Want me to eat her up?"

"Hmph. Do as you wish, Gluttony.", chuckled Pride as he sat on his throne with arrogance.

"HAAAAAA!", Gluttony malevolently charged ahead towards Angelica with a drooling mouth.

"You.", Gluttony swung his axe downwards Angelica but she's too fast. "You must be losing your mind, you fatty bastard!"

Angelica roared and struck Gluttony brutally with her spear, "Now, Ashura, go eat him up!"

Gluttony roared in pain as the spear on his body went flying towards a distance and soon exploded with raging purple thunders.

Ashura spear materialized again on Angelica's hand. She glared at the remaining six, "I won't let you hurt them. NOT WHILE I AM STILL DRAWING BREATH!"

"Grrrrrr!!", Angelica shouted with a tough voice and two dark purple wings sprouted from her back.

"You seem to be so arrogant, Dark Princess.", said Wrath, a large and muscular warrior with long black hair. He swung his large scimitar and went towards Angelica. "For you to come here alone. You are the one losing your mind."

Wrath and Angelica soon exchanged powerful blows that made hell even a hellish place.

Angelic flew above and charged her right spear with purple thunderbolts and her left spear with purple flames, "I can't believe that Angelina fell with weaklings like yourselves."

"Oh?", Wrath mocked with a dark smile.

"I shall erase that demonic smile out of this kingdom come.", said Angelica as she suddenly dissapeared.

"Idiot! She's behind you!", yelled Lust, a woman wielding dark magician robes and started making several magic circles at once.

"What!?", shouted Wrath with utmost shock as Angelica appeared behind him in the speed of light.

"Dark Dragoon Art: Dual Spirit Cyclone!", yelled Angelica as she threw her left spear at Lust. The flaming ground below were being formed into large distortions as the flaming spear came rocketing at her with heavy density.

"DISSAPEAR!", Angelica roared as he threw his right spear at Wrath.

"ARRRRRGHHH!!!", Wrath grunted in pain as his whole body were being tortured with brutal thunders.

Angelica flew above as chaotic explosions devoured the entire circle of hell.

She inhaled and her spears returned to her hands. After that explosion, all the homunculus were struggling on their feet, except Pride.

"Pride!", Wrath coughed blood. "She's too strong even at our enhanced bodies from the Crystals of Truth!"

"What was that?", Angelica coldly said and bursted with both purple flames and thunderbolts.