Chapter 13: Painful Realizations and Truth

Chapter 14:

Just when Wilma and Artesia finally reached the mansion, they noticed that the earthly tumors were gone as well as the vicious thunderstorms.

"Wilma? What is the meaning of this phenomenon right now?", asked Artesia as she were hoping that it was all finally over.

Wilma were suddenly crying out of happiness. "He did it! Arthur won against Reinhart!"

"REALLY!? YAAAAAAAAAY!!!", shouted Artesia and also cried out of joy as they hugged each other.

"Although I can barely sense their energy, Artesia!", said Wilma frantically. "Arthur may had won, but I can sense from here that he is also brutally injured!"

"Where are they right now, Wilma?", asked Artesia as she capsulated Kurogane.

Wilma concentrated with her eyes closed and brows frowning, "Hmm... Both of them are far away from where we are right now. They landed to a sea shore and both of them are lying unconscious on the sand. We need to hurry up, Artesia. Here, take my hand."

Artesia did so akwardly, "So umm... How can this possibly help?"

Soon both of them teleported and Artesia felt a nauseous feeling as they traveled across dimensions.

Soon they found themselves on a beach and they saw Arthur and Reinhart lying like dead people on the sand.

Artesia and Wilma ran towards their own brothers.

"Brother Arthur! It's me, Artesia!, Wake up you sluggish degenerate!", Wilma laughed softly as Artesia were slapping his unconscious brother.

"Don't worry, Artesia. Arthur is fine. He just completely exhausted himself. We need to heal them as fast as we can inside the Villamore mansion where our family lives. Come on and take my hand."

Artesia carrier Arthur on his back and struggled to go closer to Wilma, "Goddamnit! You're so darned heavy, brother!"

Wilma smiled at the two of them as she carried Reinhart too with extreme effort, "Well, look. Reinhart is heavier since he wore armories."

"Uh. Yeah. Hahahahaha!", Artesia laughed and she touched Wilma's hand. Soon they teleported again.

They found themselved in front of a large gate of an extremely rich mansion.

"Is this where you really live, Wilma?", said Artesia in amazement as she were able to witness its beauty this time now that Arthur is safe.

"Well.", Wilma blushed. "This isn't exactly where our family lives. We have..."

At that point, she became silent.

"What's wrong?"

Wilma forced a smile, "I guess there is no reason for me to lie to you, Artesia, now that you have seen how special you and your brother is."

"Huh? But I am not a Dark Angel like him.", said Artesia with a glum face.

"Oh it's actually very easy for us girls to activate our wings. Put Arthur down for a few minutes."

Artesia put Arthur gently on a wall and faced Wilma. "Okay. What now?"

"Now I want you to concentrate as much as you can.", commanded Wilma.

Artesia closed her eyes and concentrated. Gradually, purple aura were coming out from her body.

"That's it, Artesia! Now think of the people you love the most and how badly you wanted to protect them!"

Artesia gritted her teeth and were on the verge of screaming out her emotions when suddenly, two large black wings came out of her back and purple flames came blazing all around her.