"What?" I asked, them connecting them once again, that soft feeling of his lips coming back to me.

He pulled away, and he looked at me, then he looked somewhere else.

"Never mind." He said, and I leaned back down and placed my lips against his.

He went into my lips harder this time than last time, but I like any way he kisses me.

I leaned up a little bit, so I was on my knees, and I felt Finns hands slide somewhere I was actually okay with, and it didn't bother me.

I felt him smile against my lips, and I did it back. We pulled away, and I looked at him.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"Not a reason for you to know." He said, and winked, and I just smiled and kissed him again.

After a few seconds of it, I let go of his lips, and kissed his cheek. I then trailed down to his jaw, then to his neck.

"Who taught you how to do this," Finn whispered, and I almost laughed.

"Myself. Movies. Tv shows." I said, and I laughed.

"Well you do it good." Finn replied, and I stopped to look at him.

"Being honest." He said, and I laughed, connecting our lips together, as he moved his hands off of my butt, and slid them up my back. (Yeah thats were his hands were, be shook)

Instead of just placing our lips onto each other's, we opened our mouths.

After a second, he pulled back, and I looked at him.

"Do you like French kissing?" He asked me.

"Well, I've never done it before." I said, looking down at his lips.

"I can teach you." Finn said, and I felt his fingers tapping against my back.

"Sure." I said, and he smiled as I smiled. I leaned in and placed my lips onto his. I was actually really nervous.

We opened our mouths after a second, and he didn't do anything at first. Then, I felt his tongue enter my mouth, finding mine. Mine hit his, and I didn't know what to do. I pressed mine against his, and he pressed his against mine. He moved his away from mine, only for me to find it again, and we continued with that, he did most of the work.

Before he pulled back, he grazed his tongue against my bottom lip, which left me satisfied.

We both pulled back from each other, and he met my eyes. He laughed, and I hid my face, in the crook of his neck. I looked back up to him, my hair falling in front of my face, and I felt Finns hands leave my back, and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"That was terrible." I said, and he laughed.

"You have to get the hang of it. That was your first time, so I don't care." He said, and laughed again.

-

We ordered pizza, and we were in my bed again, on the computer, watching Netflix. It was around 11:00 pm now.

We talked, we joked, we kissed, and we cuddled all day.

We were watching a movie, and they were slow dancing in it.

"We should dance." I said.

"I suck at dancing." He said, and I smiled, getting up.

"You taught me French kissing, I'm gonna teach you how to slow dance." I said, and he smiled, and took my hand that was reached out for him. I grabbed my phone and turned off the movie for a second, and I put on a slow song.

"So you put your arms here," I said, placing his hands on my hips, "and mine go here." I said, placing them around his neck, not looking away from his eyes. The only light that was on was the kitchen light, so there wasn't a lot of light.

The song continued, and we swayed back and forth, never breaking eye contact.

"You're doing good." I told him, and he smiled.

We danced until the song was over, and it finally ended.

"See, you did good-

I got cut off my his lips pressing against mine, and I closed my eyes and kissed back.

He was kissing me fast, and I tried to keep up.

He slowed down, and he let go of my lips to speak.

"Jump Mills." He whispered, and I did what he said.

He caught me, obviously, and he walked to his bed, then laying me down on it.

He got on top of me, without breaking the kiss, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We breathed through our nose, not wanting to break the kiss that's connecting us.

After a few minutes, we broke the kiss, only for Finn to kiss my cheek, doing down to my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling his lips on my neck, kissing different places. He stayed in one spot for a while, but I didn't think anything of it.

He went back up and kissed my lips, and I didn't argue. He pressed down harder on my bottom lip, and it felt like I was in heaven.

Finn parted our lips, but our foreheads were still touching, our eyes closed.

"We should probably get some sleep." Finn whispered, and I agreed.

He got off of me and laid next to me, as I was catching my breath. He took his shirt off, and threw it on the ground.

"The ground isn't the laundry room." I said, and he laughed.

"Oh well. I'll pick it up tomorrow." He said, and I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

I moved closer to him, and I put one of my arms over his stomach, and one of my legs over his, and I felt his hand go around me.

"Night Finn."

"Night Mills."

This chapter was literally all fluff and spice but like I DONT SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING