12 - New Lovers And Heirlooms

Who saw that one coming?? I did :) Nash and Cammy are a match made in Heaven♥ She's sassy, He's sassy...this is going to be good. Let's see how this plays out.

P.S. An example of a white ink tattoo is on the side! :)

P.S.P.S. Sorry for taking so long to post the new chapter! I wrote a little every day when I got a little bit of free time here and there. Free time is not easy to come by when you have to care for an abandoned newborn bunny rabbit around the clock! But she/he's doing great! I named he/she Meiko :) and Meiko is doing fabulous! Anyways, here's the new chapter!

Enjoy!

River's POV

Nash, Cammy, Scout, and I, all left the game and headed back to Scout's house, in the woods. Scout and I in his truck and Nash and Cammy in Nash's big SUV. It took some convincing for her to finally agree to ride with him, but we did it. I'm SO happy that my best friend is Scout's best friend's mate! What are the chances of that? As soon as he saw her in the locker room, I could tell he was putty in her hands. I'd never met Nash before then but from what Scout has told me, he was pretty much a ladies man. They both used to be. But the Nash I just met, seemed like the complete opposite. He was a gentleman. A lot like Scout in many ways. I can't see either of them being man whores. But if Nash really wants things to work out with him and Cammy, he's going to have to do a lot of persuading. She's not really the most trusting lady. She has to see it to believe it which is why we are bringing her straight in to the wolf's den, right now. She has no idea what she's about to witness. I honestly don't know how she's going to react. She can be quite the spitfire sometimes. We were pulling in to the clearing that leads right in to the little hidden town, in front of Nash and Cammy. Here we go.

"How do you think she's going to take it?" Scout asked me, breaking the nervous silence as we parked his truck beside his house.

"Well from what I know, she is either going to freak out a lot...or freak out a little less. Either way she is going to want to see proof." My best friend is not really a fairytale believer like me.

"Well then that's what we'll give her." He said as he hopped out of the truck and opened the passenger door for me in record speed. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up out of the truck bridal style. My man is so incredibly hot. I could feel how muscled his chiseled arms were underneath me and before I knew it, I felt the same sparkling tingles in unexplored places of my out-of-control body. "*Ahem*" Scout cleared his throat and sat me down gracefully on my own two feet. I'll never get over how embarrassing it is that he can smell my arousal.

"Sorry." I said with a red-cheeked smile. "Let's go show Cammy what y'all look like as wolves."

"Let's do it." Scout said a little too enthusiastically as he nearly dragged me over to where Nash and Cammy were just now getting out of Nash's SUV.

Nash's POV

My mate is the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She's fucking gorgeous. She's amazing in every way and did I mention that she is sooo smart? She's my little book worm. She's not the little innocent girl like Scout's River is and I'm more than OK with that. When we told her what we really are...let's just say she didn't take it smoothly. It really helped that River was there to reassure her of everything, since they've been best friends forever. She didn't really fully believe us until we shifted in front of her though. Then the real fun began. She went ape shit crazy, screaming and cussing, but when she finally calmed down we were able to talk to her and tell her our story. Then I told her we were mates and what that meant. She seemed a little hesitant about it at first. She's acts fine with it all now. She broke up with her boyfriend over the phone last night so we could be together. He wasn't too happy about it but she said it wasn't a big deal because they were headed down the drain anyways. That was the only sour part of the night because after that, me and Cammy got close...really, really, close. I talked her in to spending the night with me in my house so we could learn more about each other. I honestly had no intentions of trying to get lucky with her on the first night. She wasn't just some hot chick I picked up at some bar to bring home and fuck. No, this was my mate...I wasn't going to screw it all up by being a pervert. She's the one who initiated the intimacy. She let me mark her, first of all. Then she told me to complete the mating. She was all for it. I tried to tell her that we didn't have to rush things and that I'd wait for her..even though, to be honest, I really didn't want to. To my surprise, she told me she didn't like to wait either. How was I supposed to say no to that? We didn't get a wink of sleep, to say the fucking least. She's a bombshell in the bed, let me tell you. I can't even imagine ever wanting to be with another girl in my entire life. Cammy fulfills all of my wants and desires with just one look. Why would I want to be with another girl ever? She is one of a kind and she is all mine. This whole mate thing is the real deal. Even though I wouldn't trade Cammy for the world, it fucking sucks that I got blessed with a mate who is human and can't feel a fraction of what I feel for her. She can hear me through the mind link now since we're a fully mated couple and she can slightly feel how distance affects us when we're apart. Oh and she can feel those amazing little tingles we get every time we touch, but that's it. She can't feel the extreme amount of love I already have for her, or sense the waves of pure adoration that rolls off of my body anytime she is remotely near. But worst of all, she can't sense my feelings like I can sense how she still feels a little unsure about being with me. That's the worst fucking feeling there is and I am bound and determined to make her fall as deeply in love with me as I am her. Even if it's the last thing I do, damnit.