Chapter 1: Who are you?

Start from the beginning

The next morning, I really didn't want to wake up but of course, I promised to go with Suzy to meet the actors that she so wanted to meet. Why had I accepted her favor? Ugh I just wanted some sleep. Days where there were no photo shoots were very rare and usually I slept until 3:00 in the after noon but today I had to wake up at 7:00.

"Wake up Yoonha! They said the meeting is in 2 hours! We can not be late for his!" Suzy said as she took off my blankets and my pillow.

"5 more min...." I mumbled as I closed my eyes again.

"Yah! Park Yoonha! Are you really not going to wake up? You promised that you would go with me! Wow, what a great friend.." Suzy said.

So, I was dragged out of my comfy bed that I so wanted to lie down again and was sent to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. I then, put on some comfortable shorts with a plain shirt on and wore my pink flip flops.

"Uhh... are you going to go out like that?" Suzy asked as she looked me up and down.

"Ya, what? " I asked as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Ugh.. Yah, your job is to work at photo shoots and help the director and you see models everyday and still, you have no sense of fashion." Suzy said as she sighed. "Whatever, we don't have enough time, lets go." Suzy said as she dragged me by the arm.

The drive to where ever we were going was pretty long. Finally we reached a stadium looking thing. I was confused because there was a huge line that led to the entrance of the stadium and if it was some sort of lottery thing then shouldn't the place not be as big?

"Didn't you say you were like chosen to go meet the actors like a lottery? How come there are like 10000 other girls in line that have the same looking ticket as you?" I asked in suspicion. 

"Heheh... so you see, it was actually a fan meeting... Don't be mad okay? I had no one to go with and so... ya." Suzy said as she looked down.

"Ugh! Bae Suzy are you really going to be like that? If it was just a fan meeting you won't even get to see them up close or anything! You should have left me alone to sleep!" I said as I sighed. "Whatever, we're already here... But Bae Suzy, beware I will have my revenge..." I warned her.

"OMG! Thank you so much! I love you Yoonha!" Suzy said as she hugged me.

"Whatever... hmph." I mumbled.

We finally entered the stadium and our seats were towards the middle. The stadium was huge and you couldn't talk to the person right next to you. The screams and chants made it impossible to hear what Suzy was trying to say and vise versa. I decided to put on my head phones and listen to music throughout the whole thing and Suzy didn't seem to mind.

Finally, the actors must have come out because even through my headphones I wasn't able to hear the music because of the screams from the crowd. I sighed in annoyance and turned up my volume and continued playing with my phone and texting the director for the next shoot.

I don't know how long the meeting was but it finally ended and I was desperate to get out of here, I thought my ears will fall apart.

"OMG! I still can't believe I saw Lee Min Ho and so many other princes!" Suzy was still in awe.

I was just nodding my head and was texting the director about the next theme when it seemed too silent.

Sure enough, when I lokked up, there was Suzy running away from me.

"Yah! Suzy! Where are you going?!" I yelled.

But Suzy ran without looking back at me.

'Aigoo, why did I agree to coming here?' I thought as I ran to Suzy.

When I reached Suzy, there was a small crowd that was around the guy actors that were getting in their van.  I seriously didn't care and was trying to drag Suzy out of the crowd but then someone pushed me from behind and I tripped and my flip flop went flying into the crowd of girls.

"Aish!" I cursed as I went on my knees to see where my flip flops were.

I saw my flip flops about two feet away from me and so I reached in between the girl's legs to grab my pink flip flops but then it got kicked by a girl's foot.

"Aish seriously?" I grumbled as I went deeper into the crowd to grab my shoe but again it got kicked.

This repeated several times and I thought I will finally reach it when my flip flop landed in front of another person.

'Crap' I thought and reached for my shoe when that person picked up my flip flops.

"Yah! That's my flip...flop..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

There he was, standing there holding my flip flops and looking down at me like I was a bhyuntae.

OMG! Shit! Say something Yoonha! Are you just going to be staring at him? Say something!

"Uhh... Annyong..." I mumbled.

"Yah! Get in the van!" Some man yelled at him.

That guy just dropped my flip flops and walked away. Not even turning back to say 'hi'.

"What the hell?" I thought as I retrieved my flip flops and stood up to wipe my pants and Suzy ran to me and dragged me out of the crowd.

"Oh my god. Park Yoonha how were you talking to Lee Jong Suk? Do you know him personally or did you just blurt something out weird? Why are the girls in the crowd all glaring at you?!" Suzy asked frantically.

"Uhh... I don't know him! I just went to grab my flip flops when it ended in front of him. I didn't even know he was Lee Joon Sook or whatever his name is!" I exclaimed holding my hands up in surrender.

"It's Lee Jong Suk by the way" Suzy said "Well if that's it then let's go home! I have to post the pictures of my oppas on my wall! And on Twitter!! Let's go!" Suzy yelled as she skipped to the car.

'Phew' I thought hoping that Suzy will never ask me about Lee Jong Suk.

That was really embarrassing. How could he not even give me a small 'hi' back when I hadn't met him in 4 years! Ugh whatever, he is still the bratty little kid I knew. I can't believe I was stupid enough to say 'hi' first. Ugh!

But I had to admit, Jong Suk got so much hotter. Well, but that dosn't give him the right to just ignore me and snatch my flip flop. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got,

"Aish! That butt whole" I said as I walked down to the car.

"So Yoonha, how do you know Lee Jong Suk?" Suzy asked again.

"I-I Don't! I already told you!" I said, surprised she will bring that topic up again.

"Hmph... fine then, I will just have to wait until you open up" Suzy said and she put on her head phones and started twidlling with her phone.

'Oh my god. What should I say to Suzy? No, I should keep it a secret.' I thought.

Because Lee Jong Suk is my old friend, classmate and my old boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun DUN!

Who knew Jong Suk was Yoonha's ex?

Well anyways, on the side is my oppa Lee Jong Suk! KYA!

Thank you so much for reading my story! This is just my first chapter and I personally think this was so far really bad but please waite for the next chapter its much better!

Please give me some feed back of this story so I know what to change and what to add!

Vote, Comment, Share and Read!

Love you guys!

-koreanfanfics