Bonds

You and Astro stared at the envelop with questioning eyes. Dr Oshay smiled at the two of you. You looked up at him and raised your eyebrow.

"Um, I understand Astro getting invited to something, but why me?" You questioned. Dr Oshay laughed.

"Well, because this is a celebration and a ceremony! We have decided to have both you and Astro as our representatives for the bond between humans and robots!" Dr Oshay explained. Both you and Astro's eyes widened as you both looked at each other. Dr Oshay then coughed. "Now, I know that this may seem a bit sudden, but the party is tonight. You both should get ready." You gave Dr Oshay a look of disbelief.

"A bit sudden!? The party is TONIGHT! In case you haven't noticed, I don't know much about fashion." You told. You then gestured to what you were currently wearing which was a hoodie and some trousers. Astro looked like he was about to comment when Zoran butted in.

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that. I'm going to help you get ready! I know ALL about fashion." Zoran stated as she did a pose. You chuckled and smiled at her.

"Alright, I'm in your hands." You told. Astro smiled.

"This is really exciting. I've never gone to a party with you before." Astro told. You turned to him and nodded. You and Astro then turned away from each other and blushed. Zoran sighed and shook her head.

"Will you two stop acting like a new love found couple?" Zoran told. You and Astro's eyes widened. Astro then scratched his cheek.

"Well, technically we ARE a new love found couple." Astro stated. Zoran rolled her eyes and took hold of your hand as she muttered 'I'd hate to see how you both would fair on your first date.' Astro frowned at her. Zoran then dragged you out of the room as you smiled at him. Astro smiled and waved. He then felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up at Dr Oshay.

"Come now Astro, we must get ready too." Astro smiled and nodded.

"Yes Dr!" Astro exclaimed.

You sat patiently as Zoran went through a few clothes racks looking for the perfect dress. You were both currently at the shopping mall, shopping for a new dress for you to wear. A pile already stood high next to you. You eyed the pile with a nervous look. You then saw Zoran throw yet ANOTHER dress onto the pile. You sweat dropped and stood up.

"Uh, hey. I think we might have enough dresses. Let's go and try them on." You suggested. Zoran sighed.

"Alright, if you insist." Zoran then picked up the pile and walked towards the nearest dressing room. She then shoved you in there along with the clothes. "Okay, make sure to come out and show me ALL of the dresses." You sighed as she shut the door. You then looked at the pile and took off your hoodie. You looked down at the red and blue gem in your chest and frowned. Everyone already knew about the gem, it was practically all over the news. You then remembered how you were supposed to be a representative. Did they want you to reveal your gem? You shook your head. Nah, it would be best to cover it. You picked up the first dress which was a light pink and looked poofy. You grimaced at the dress. Nah, this wouldn't suit you. You then gasped and covered you chest when the door opened. Zoran sighed and walked in. She then closed the door. "You were taking forever so I'm gonna help you out." You gave her a questioning look.

"What do you mean- Gah!" You cried out when Zoran ripped your clothes from you, only leaving you in your underwear and threw on dresses at an amazing speed. Each dress you wore was either too tacky or just not your style. Finally, after half an hour, you had found the perfect dress. Your eyes widened at the dress you wore. It was so...beautiful! You wore a F/C dress that flowed down to your ankles, the top part hugged your upper body and was tied together by a F/C ribbon. The straps were on your upper arms instead of the shoulders and F/C straps were strapped around your shoulder blades. A lone flower sat on your chest. You looked at yourself in shock. "Is this...me!?" Zoran smiled proudly of herself and nodded.