Pandemonium's pendant

Astro sat in class, barely listening to the teacher. Everyone seemed to be in a sad mood. It was to be expected after all, Y/N had pretty much gone away forever. Astro sighed and fingered the necklace that hung around his neck. It was the last thing that he had of you. He then thought back to your smiling face. Astro then willed himself not to cry. Miss Miyako smiled, and turned towards everyone.

"Okay class, that's all for today!" When everyone stayed silent, Miss Miyako frowned. She too was sad about your disappearance, but she had to stay strong. Astro got up and left the classroom. Ajeero, Abercrombie and Kennedy followed behind.

All four boys sat in the tree house, staring at nothing. Reno then appeared and waved at them."Hey guys!" Reno's smile then dropped when he saw that everyone was quiet. Reno started to sweat and held up some tickets. "Uh, wanna go see a movie together?" No response. Reno frowned. "Um, what about a game of rocket ball?" No one responded. Reno sighed and leant against the wall. "I miss her too, you know. But we can't keep doing this! She's gone, we know that, and there's nothing we can do! But sitting around here and doing nothing won't bring her back!" Reno shouted. Abercrombie growled and sat up.

"What would YOU know!? You didn't even know her for that long!" Abercrombie shouted as he stood up. Kennedy and Ajeero's eyes widened and they held Abercrombie back from jumping on Reno.

"That's enough Abercrombie!" Ajeero scolded. Abercrombie shook and looked down with clenched teeth. Astro frowned and held your necklace. Reno sighed.

"Listen, it was this 'Pandora' that took Y/N away, right? Well, wasn't she originally a pendant?" Everyone nodded. "And she had gotten that pendant from her world in her own universe, right?" Everyone nodded again. "Well, what if there was a pendant just like hers that was in OUR world?" Astro's eyes widened and he sat up. "So, if we were to find that pendant..." Astro smiled.

"Then we'd be able to rescue Y/N! Reno, you're a genius!" Astro exclaimed. Reno grinned.

"I know." Kennedy sighed.

"Yeah, but where would we even find it? The museum?" Astro frowned in thought.

"Hmm, maybe we can ask Dr Oshay about it? We'll ask him to see if he recognises the name Pandora." Astro suggested. Everyone nodded. Astro then stood up. "Come on, men! Let's go and save Y/N!" Everyone cheered and ran out of the tree house.

Dr Oshay frowned in thought at Astro's question. Astro waited with anticipation.

"Well? Do you know of the name Pandora?" Astro questioned. Dr Oshay shook his head.

"I'm sorry Astro, but I'm afraid that name doesn't ring a bell." Dr Oshay then turned towards Yuko. "Yuko, search up the name Pandora." Yuko nodded and typed in Pandora's name into Momo's system. She then shook her head.

"No result Dr." Everyone frowned and sighed. Astro then clenched his fists.

"We can't give up just yet. What if Pandora goes under another name here?" Astro questioned. Ajeero took a step forward.

"How would we know what name she would go by in this world?" Ajeero questioned. Kennedy hummed in thought and smiled.

"We could always ask a historian or a jeweller of a magical necklace." Kennedy suggested. Astro smiled and nodded. Dr Oshay cocked his head to the right in confusion.

"A magical necklace?" Astro nodded.

"Yeah, we're looking for a necklace that grants wishes. Do you know of anything like that?" Astro questioned. Dr Oshay hummed in thought.

"Hmm, no, I don't think so. But there is someone that I do know who might be able to help." Everyone's eyes widened as they smiled.

"Really!?" Astro questioned. Dr Oshay nodded.