The marine park

You sat on your bed staring at you pendant. It had been almost a week and the pendant hasn't glowed. You sighed. Although you were glad nothing had happened, you wanted this trial to end. 'I don't know how much longer I can stand this.' You thought to yourself and and the pendant shook in your hands. Suddenly, Alejo barged into your room, AGAIN. You sighed and looked up at him.

"Was there something that you needed?" You questioned. Alejo frowned and rested his hands on his hips.

"Don't tell me that you've forgotten AGAIN! We're going to the new marine park with the others!" He stated. Your eyes widened. You had totally forgot! You then got up and rushed to get your things ready. Alejo sighed and shook his head. He then walked out as you hurriedly got changed into your bathing suit. You then grabbed your favourite hoodie and put it on.

Once you were finished getting ready, you grabbed your bag and followed Alejo out of the house.

"See ya mom! Dad!" You shouted as you ran out of the house. Your parents waved to you. You clipped your hair behind your ears and your pendant hung loosely around your neck. You were hoping that rusting wouldn't be a problem. You and Ajeero then took a bus to the marine park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you both got there, you saw Astro, Abercrombie and Kennedy waiting patiently for you both. They saw you and waved.

"Hey guys, you finally came!" Kennedy greeted. Ajeero nodded and walked up to him.

"Yeah, sorry for the wait. Y/n made us late AGAIN." You frowned when Ajeero pointed his thumb at you.

"Hey, I was busy." Ajeero gave you a look that read 'really?' You nodded.

"Oh yeah, sitting on your bed while looking at a pendant is busy." Ajeero told sarcastically. You rolled your eyes at him. You then noticed that Astro was giving you a strange look and raised your eyebrow at him.

"What?" Astro pointed to your jacket.

"Um, why are you wearing a jacket? I thought we were all going to swim." You nodded and unzipped your jacket.

"Yeah, we are. I have my swim suit on under my jacket." You told as you revealed your bikini. Astro's eyes widened as his face reddened. He then turned around and coughed. You zipped up your jacket and looked at the others. "So, what are we going to do first?" Kennedy grinned.

"I want to go on the water slide!" Abercrombie nodded in agreement. You grinned and nodded. You all then made your way towards the water slide. Everyone gathered around the entrance and began to climb the steps one by one. Once you reached the top, you stood patiently and waited for the people in front of you to go down. Reluctantly, you had to take off your jacket and put it in your bag. An idea then came to you and you turned to the others.

"Hey, why don't we all go down at the same time?" You questioned. Ajeero gave you an unsure look.

"I dunno, is it even allowed?" You grinned.

"Of course it is! Right Astro?" You questioned as you turned towards Astro. Astro looked at you and nodded.

"It should be alright. I'll even go last." Ajeero sighed, and nodded. All of you then stood together in this order; Abercrombie, Kennedy, Ajeero, you and Astro. Everyone got ready and jumped in one after the other. The guard didn't try to oppose it so you thought it was alright. You cheered as you slid down the slide. Astro laughed. He then noticed that the necklace on your chest emitted a faint white glow, peaking his curiosity.

He was then thrown out of his thoughts when his body collided into your back. Apparently Abercrombie had gotten stuck at some point and had to wriggle himself free so that the ride could continue. When Abercrombie finally wriggled free, you all slid down. Astro had grabbed hold of your waste on instinct as you all slid down the slide. You blushed as you felt your back pressed against his chest.