Denku

A/N: Okay, announcement time! Now I think that there is a confusion with Denku's gender, so I want to clear some things up. Now in the English Dub version, Denku is a girl. In the Japanese Dub Denku is a boy. So there you have it :D stay awesome my lovely readers!

You were surrounded in darkness. You looked around trying to find what was up, down, left and right. You then looked ahead of you and saw the pendant dangling in front of you. Your eyes widened. The pendant had a white glow to it.

"You wish for freedom, correct?" Your eyes widened at the voice. The pendant, it was talking! You hastily nodded your head and watched the pendant glow. After a few moments of silence did it speak again. "I can give you that freedom, but for a price of course." You swallowed hard. You then nodded.

"What's the price?" You questioned. The pendant glowed faintly, then it glowed brighter.

"You will go through a trial. You must complete this trial in order for you to get your wish. If you were to fail..." You gulped at the possibility of failing. "Then you will be trapped in this prison forever. You'll be trapped in the world of dreams filled with darkness." You shivered at the thought of a never ending dream filled with complete darkness. A thought then hit you.

"Hold on, how do I know this isn't a dream either?" You questioned and rested your hands on your hips with a raised eyebrow. The pendant was silent. Suddenly, a small bit of electricity zapped your hand, making you yelp in pain.

"Now, the trial that you must face, will be that of one you referred to." You cocked your head to the right in confusion while you nursed your sore hand. What trial? "You will travel to a world in which you are very familiar with, but you must not change the course of history for if you do, you fail the trail. If you manage to get to the end of the story without changing a single thing, then you will have your wish granted. Do you accept this trial young one?" You pressed your lips into a thin line, and grimaced.

"I dunno, this entire thing sounds kinda sketchy. But...." Thoughts of your family keeping you in the house in the holidays and your brothers locking you in your room reminded you of why you were here. You gritted your teeth in frustration, and clenched your fists.

"Have you made a decision?" The pendant voiced, and glowed faintly before you. You gave it a stern nod and straightened.

"Yes, I have. I accept this trial!" You exclaimed. The pendant shone a brilliant light, and it floated forwards towards you.

"Take this pendant young one, you must never part with it. If you do, you will have 24 hours before you automatically fail the trail." You gave the pendant a stern nod and grasped it tightly. The pendant released a blinding bright light. You covered you eyes from the blinding light and you felt your body grow lighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt someone shaking you awake and you frowned. You then swatted their annoying hands away and rolled over.

"Five more minutes..." You muttered. The person shaking you away let out an agrivated huff, and they ripped the blankets away from your body with a great amount of force.

"We don't have five more minutes! If you don't wake up then we'll BOTH be late!" A voice told you. You then felt them grab your hands and tug you out of place. "Come. On. Y/n. Get. Out. Of. Bed! Woah!" The voice cried out as they fell over. Your eyes fluttered open and you slowly sat up while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. The voice let out a tired sigh. "Geez Y/n, why are you so lazy all of the time!?" You frowned and whipped your head towards the intruder.