Nina, Friday and the fairies.

You hung off the tree branch whilst Alejo and Kennedy nailed in the floor boards. Astro had gone off his own to collect more vines while Abercrombie stood at the foot of the tree with a makeshift blue print in his hands.

"Nail it in nice and tight! I don't want any doors falling off. " Abercrombie told. He then chuckled and he smiled proudly at his blue prints. "Alright, phase two of my tree house is looking good." Kennedy and Alejo snapped their heads towards him and frowned.

"Hey, why is it your tree house? We're the ones doing all the work." Alejo complained.

"You haven't done anything!" Kennedy retaliated. Abercrombie frowned.

"Yeah, that's cause I'm the idea guy, the one with the vision. All you clowns gotta do is follow my blue prints. A monkey could build this thing. And besides, if anyone was to blame, it'd be Y/n. She hasn't even done anything!" Abercrombie exclaimed as he pointed an accusing finger at you. You frowned and threw a nut at him.

"Not true! I'm the moral support. Besides, I just got out of hospital. I'm delicate." Abercrombie glared daggers at you and he readied a nut of his own.

"Says the girl who jumped out of a window two floors high!" Alejo let out a long sigh and he hammered in a nail.

"A monkey designed this thing." Kennedy turned back to Alejo.

"We need some more vines." He stated.

"Astro went to the park to get some more." Alejo responded. He then looked down at both you and Abercrombie as the two of you continued throwing nuts at each other. "Hey Y/n, can you make yourself useful and go see if Astro has the vines yet?" You looked up at him with a pout.

"What? Why do I have to?" Alejo frowned and pointed his hammer at you.

"Because you haven't done anything! You've been lounging around sleeping this whole time!" You groaned and mimicked what Alejo was saying with your hands. You then huffed and got up.

"Fine." You jumped down from the branch you were on and you dragged yourself towards the park.

By the time you got there, you saw Astro talking with a robot. You then remembered that this robot was called Friday. You looked down to see that your pendant wasn't glowing, so you decided to play dumb.

"Astro!" You called and waved to him. Astro and Friday turned towards you as you jogged up to the two of them. Astro immediately smiled as you approached  the pair and he waved to you.

"Hey Y/n, what's up?" You came to a stop and you leaned on your knees as you breathed for air. 'Holy, why am I so out of breath? I need to work out.' You inwardly wheezed. You then regathered yourself and you straightened.

"Alejo asked me to check up on you. Do you have the vines yet?" Astro's eyes widened.

"Oh! Hang on, I'll go get them!" Astro then ran off to get the vines that were thrown on the ground. You looked up at Friday and stared at him. Friday started to get uncomfortable with your staring and he sighed in relief when Astro came back. "Okay, I have them. Let's go." You nodded and started walking back to the tree house.

When you got there, you, Astro and Friday looked up at the tree house, impressed with the progress. The three of you then climbed up to see Alejo, Kennedy and Abercrombie having a break. When the three of them looked up and saw Friday, their eyes widened. Alejo then pointed to Friday.

"Hey Astro, who's that?" Astro shrugged and turned towards Friday.

"Who are you exactly?" Friday bowed his head in a grand gesture and he smiled.