Saying goodbye

Dr Oshay smiled as he gave Astro a thumbs up.

"There you go, all of your systems are back in order!" Dr Oshay told. Astro smiled and sat up.

"Great! Now we can all-" Astro was then interrupted by an alert. A man's face then appeared on the computer screen.

"Dr Oshay! Our defences have been breached, a hoard of robots are attacking the ministry of science!" The man exclaimed. Dr Oshay gasped.

"What!?" Screams were then heard as Tenma's robot dogs destroyed the nearby robots. Astro and Dr Oshay then rushed into the security room.

"Section C has been shut down. All of the sectors on the grid are crashing!" They informed. Dr Oshay gasped.

"What's happening!?" Dr Oshay questioned. The captain of the security team turned towards them.

"All the security and network communications have been taken offline!" Dr Oshay stared at the captain with wide eyes.

"What!?" The computers then exploded as a gas was released. Astro used his fire arms to blow away the gas.

"It's poison gas! I can't stop it!" Astro cried. Dr Oshay gritted his teeth.

"It's burning right through the insulation!" Dr Oshay cried. Yuko coughed and covered her mouth with a handkerchief.

"The gas will fill up the building in no time!" Yuko cried.

"Then we have to get everyone out!" Astro told. Dr Oshay growled.

"EVACUATE!" Dr Oshay yelled.

You watched as the storms raged on around the ministry of science. Pandora was currently using your body to as she called it, to 'enjoy the show'. You hated the idea but you were powerless against her will. All you could do was watch as Astro flew back into the building after everyone had evacuated. Pandora smiled.

"Oh, there's no need to be so pouty. Once this is all over I'll let you use your body for the rest of the time you have left! I won't even talk to you." You frowned. 'Why did you never talk in the first place?' Pandora sighed and leaned back on her arms. "I just didn't feel like there was a need to, but once I saw what you were about to do, I had to step in. I then realised how much fun it was to have a body!" Pandora squealed as she jumped up and spread her arms out as rain hit against her face. She then grinned. "That's why I can't wait for you to join me in the abyss so that we can finally be together forever." Your eyes widened. The abyss? 'Pandora, what do you mean by that?' You questioned. Pandora grinned. "Oh, you'll see. The abyss is a WONDERFUL place." Pandora then started laughing as she watched the terrified humans below. You growled. You didn't want to take any part in this! But you couldn't resist her. Pandora was the one in control, whether you liked it or not.

Astro walked towards the entrance to lab seven. He then opened the doors and walked through. He then stared at the entrance. 'I feel...like I've been here before.' Suddenly, some of his old memories appeared. He saw himself listening to Tenma as Tenma spoke of a kingdom of robots. Astro frowned at the memory as he went down the elevator. 'King of all robots. Why did he want me to become that?' Astro questioned. When the elevator landed, Astro walked out and saw Dr Tenma turning a wheel. Lava then started pouring out and into the tank. Astro gasped and looked down at the lava.

"Dr Tenma!" Astro shouted. Tenma turned around.

"There you are." Tenma then took out the detonating switch. Astro scanned it and frowned. 'I've gotta get it away from him' Astro thought. "I've been waiting for you, Tobio." Astro frowned.

"I'm NOT Tobio! I am Astro!" Tenma chuckled.

"You are mistaken. You will always be the robot that I created to replace Tobio. His memories are implanted in you, forever." Tenma then looked to the side. "I had hoped not to make the same mistake twice. Sadly, I did. As your robot mind began to develop, you had began to change." Tenma told. He then looked at Astro. "On that night I had brought you here, to lab seven. I had a theory that I needed to test. I wanted to see how you would respond when you entered this place." Astro frowned.