Abby and the kingdom of Myora

Class was boring, as per usual. Ever since you had failed the trial, you found it more difficult to participate in class activities. You would smile and nod along, but in reality you cared little for school. You leaned forwards on your desk and you propped your chin on your hand. 'I wish something would destroy the school already. I'd rather have fun with the others.' You solemnly thought to yourself.

Subconsciously, your head turned in the direction of your friends. Alejo had his sights fixed on the board while Abercrombie doodled within his notebook. Kennedy looked about ready to fall asleep and Astro was....staring right at you!?

You sucked in a sharp breath and your eyes darted to the front. Why was he staring at you? Did you have something on your face? Was your outfit weird? Beads of sweat had formed on your head while Astro watched you with a smile. As much as he loved school, he desperately wanted this class to end so that he could talk to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the lunch bell rang, you immediately rushed off towards the bathrooms. You stared intently into the mirror and you held a hand up to your face. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. In fact you thought you looked pretty good.

You kept your head down as you exited the bathroom. You stuck your lower lip into a pout and you furrowed your brows heavily. You then ran smack bang into someone's chest and you were knocked back. A fast hand grabbed you and pulled you forwards, keeping you on your feet. Your eyes widened and you looked up to see Astro smiling down at you.

"A-Astro!" You cried out in alarm. 'What was he doing by the girls' toilets?' You quietly asked yourself, yet decided to stay silent. "Um, hi. What's up?" Astro released your hand and he stepped back.

"Nothing much. I was just on my way to the teacher's office." He admitted and he pointed in the complete opposite direction. You raised a questioning brow and you pressed your lips onto a thin line.

"Uh, the teacher's office is that way..." you trailed off as you corrected his direction with your finger. Astro's eyes widened and he whipped his head in said direction.

"Wait really!?" You quietly nodded your head as he let out a bashful chuckle. "Now I feel silly." This put a smile on your face. You then took him by the hand and you guided him to the teachers' office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared down at your sandwich with a straight face while the rest of your friends happily wolfed down their food. 'I...can't eat.' The cause of your current problem was none other than the robot sitting next to you as he stared intently at your sandwich. You felt your stomach churn for hunger and you swallowed hard. Why was he staring at you so much!?

Eventually, you gained the courage to look at him. Your cheeks were burning with embarrassment and you bit your gum. His eyes were clouded, as if he were lost in thought. You gave your sandwich one longing glance before offering it to him.

"Did you want a bite?" Astro was snapped out of his trance-like state and his eyes widened. He then looked down at your sandwich thoughtfully for a moment before shaking his head.

"No, I'm alright."

"Hey if you're not having it then I'll take it." Suddenly the sandwich had disappeared out of your grasp, making you look down at your empty hand in shock. You then looked up and saw Reno stuffing his face with your food.