Brianna

You threw your school bag under your desk and you slumped forwards. You happened to be the first one here, which was an odd thing. You had decided to leave home extra early so that you could get a good start to the day, and to prove to Alejo that you could get up on your own. For two weeks you had to do jobs for Inspector Tawashi as punishment for your constant interference with the police. So, you felt utterly exhausted.

With your mind preoccupied by your eternal suffering, you heard the door slide open and Alejo, Abercrombie and Kennedy walked in. The moment they say you they gasped.

"Y/n! You're on time!? And why do you look like you just had the life sucked out of you?" Alejo fired questions at you as he walked over to you. You groaned into the desk and waved him off.

"Never....interfere with the police..." You muttered. The three boys laughed at you and they sat down in their seats.

"That's what you get." Abercrombie taunted. You were tempted to throw something at him, but even that task was troublesome. Kennedy looked around the empty classroom and he was almost impressed.

"Hey, we're the first ones here! That's a first." He commented. Abercrombie nodded. You looked up.

"So I'm guessing Astro is coming later?" You presumed. Alejo shook his head.

"Nope. He's gone on a trip to the astronaut's academy. Apparently he's helping them design some kind of rocket." Your eyes widened. That was today!? You then looked down. Isn't that also the place where Astro meets Brianna? You felt almost...hurt.

"Well, I guess it's just us then. How come he didn't mention anything to me?" You complained, slightly hurt that the others knew about it but not you. Alejo shrugged.

"We were only told today. I don't think he has your number." He mentioned. You raised a brow at this. He had a phone? With a dejected sigh, you buried your face in your arms and listened as the door opened and closed with every student that had entered the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro constantly twisted and turned his head while admiring the sights as he listened to the guide about the facility. As he entered the open area, he watched with wide eyes as a fireball whizzed passed him, almost sending him tumbling to the ground. A guy wearing a strikingly blue academy's uniform ran after the fireball with his net raised high, ready to tackle on the man made problem.

"Gang way, mad fireball!" Anton warned. Astro gasped.

"Gotta fly!" He shouted before chasing after the fireball. He then grabbed the back of the banner that was surrounding the fireball and pulled it back. A person wearing a skin tight suit as well as a space helmet was walking out of a building when they saw the cloth rip, causing Astro to go propelling backwards into a pile of scrap parts. The person then saw the fireball heading towards Astro and they ran towards it.

Astro looked up and he gasped as this mysterious person charged in front of him. With a great amount of skill, this person reached up and they disconnected the cable activating the fireball. They fell to the ground as the fireball came rushing towards Astro. Astro clenched his eyes shut as he waited for the impact, but it never came. He looked up and he watched as the gadget lost its fire power, and it dropped into his hands.

Astro looked down at the defective gadget and he blinked. That wasn't as scary as he thought it would be. The person who had basically saved his heinie approached him.

"Are you alright?" Astro looked up from the device and he smiled.

"Yeah, thanks!" A light chuckle came from the helmet as the stranger smiled at him.