Three months

AN: Hello my dear readers! In this chapter, 'you' will actually be the pendant. Just wanted to get that out there, so enjoy!

You smiled as the others had serious looks on their faces. Ajeero huffed and sat down.

"I don't get it, why are the humans and robots at war with each other!?" Ajeero questioned. Abercrombie crossed his arms.

"It's all because of that stupid general red I bet!" Kennedy shook his head.

"It's not only because of him, the blue knight is at fault too!" Ajeero nodded. He then turned towards you.

"What do you think, Y/N?" You smiled.

"I'm not too concerned about it. In fact, I could care less." Ajeero, Abercrombie and Kennedy gave you shocked looks. Abercrombie then gritted his teeth in anger and glared at you.

"How could you not care!? This concerns our friend!" Abercrombie yelled. You shrugged and walked towards the door.

"Astro is just a robot. I mean, he can always just be rebuilt, right?" You questioned. Kennedy took a step forward.

"Astro is NOT just some robot. He's our friend!" Kennedy shouted. Ajeero frowned.

"What's wrong with you? You're acting weird." You smiled and glanced at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've always been the same. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home." You then walked out of the classroom. Ajeero gaped at you.

"B-but school isn't even over yet!" Ajeero cried as he chased after you. You waved him off.

"Don't care." You then left the building while Ajeero stared after you.

"What's wrong with her? She's not acting like herself." Ajeero muttered. Abercrombie and Kennedy ran to his side and watched you leave.

"Yeah, no kidding." Abercrombie told. You giggled. The pendant was having so much fun in your body! Who knows, maybe you could go and see what's happening on Astro's end. You grinned and ported to where he was.

You felt yourself floating in the darkness. 'Where am I? Who am I?' You felt nothing around you. You felt empty. 'Why, am I here? What...was I supposed to do?' As you were thinking these thoughts, a sudden surge of pain erupted throughout your chest. You screamed as the gem on your chest glowed a dark purple. You then felt the gem crack even more and looked down. You frowned. What was this thing again? A name then filled your head. Pandora. Pandora? Was, that the name of the gem?

"Pandora's pendant." The pendant spoke. Your eyes widened. "That is what I was referred to for many long years. Pandora's pendant, a gem which grants wishes." Suddenly, you were on a platform. You looked around. You then looked ahead of you to see....another you! Except, she had neon blue eyes that looked so cold. Pandora took a step forwards. "They must pass a trial for them to have their wish granted. If you pass the trial, then you will have your wish. But if you fail, then you will get the opposite of your wish. You asked for a taboo wish. Nobody can ever be free from the clutches of reality. You asked for freedom, yet you failed the trial. So, now you shall have the opposite of freedom." You frowned.

"My wish, I asked for freedom, correct? But why? Why did I ask for freedom? Who am I?" You questioned. Pandora smiled.

"You do not need to remember. I have given you time, but you have interfered too much. You had told others of your failure. I shall finish this story for you. So, sleep. Sleep until the time comes for you to awaken again." Pandora told as she rested her forehead on yours. Your eyes felt heavier. You then nodded.

"Sleep... I'm so tired." You muttered before drifting off. Pandora smiled, then closed her eyes.

Pandora opened her eyes to see the snowy scenery around her. She then smirked.

"Finally, she's asleep. Now things will be much easier." Pandora then looked towards Robotonia and smiled. "So, that's the paradise for robots." She then looked to see Astro standing in the snow. "And here is our hero of the story. I wonder how the ending will play out. I have to fix that girl's mistakes." Pandora then tugged the jacket around her closer to herself. "This weather sure is awful though." Pandora then jumped down and hid in the snow. She then saw the blue knight leave and fly towards the sky along with Astro. Pandora smiled. "Good, things seem to be going well. Now, let's check on our friend Reno." Pandora then disappeared. When she appeared, she winced as her gem cracked a little more. She then chuckled. "There's not much time left, I'll have to do this quickly." Pandora then sat down on an ice berg and watched Reno and Epsilon.

Astro frowned as he flew into space.

"I will protect Robotonia to the end." Astro muttered as he followed the blue knight. The pulsar canon then fired at the blue knight. The blue knight dodged the attacks but was struck in the shoulder. Another pulsar was shot at the blue knight, ready to finish him off, but Astro deflected the attack. "I'll deflect the beam blue knight and you take the satellite." Astro told. The blue knight looked at Astro and nodded.

"Okay!" The blue knight agreed. Astro then deflected the beams as the blue knight struck at the satellite, but his attack was deflected. The blue knight growled. "It's recharging!" Astro flew up to him.

"Blue knight! I have a plan. If we fire our beams at the same time at the same spot at the canon, I think that we can blast through the force field!" Astro explained. The blue knight nodded.

"Let's do it."

Pandora looked up at the sky. Things were going the way they should be. She then ported to the scene where detective Tawashi was and winced again. She then looked down at her gem and smiled.

"I'd better take care into saving my power. I'll go back to metro city once this is all done." Pandora then looked up at Kato who had a bomb activation device in his hand. She then looked up at the sky. "It's almost time."

In space, Astro and the blue knight charged up their beams and shot it at the canon just as it shot its own beam.

Pandora watched as the beam was knocked off target and fired to a nearby area.

"You are an odd one." A voice spoke. Pandora smiled and stood up. She then turned around.

"You are not supposed to be here. You are supposed to be standing over there." Pandora told as she pointed to another location. Tenma smiled.

"You, are not human. Am I correct?" Pandora smirked.

"Well, my soul isn't. But I can assure you that this body is VERY much like a human's. I'm just borrowing it for the time being." Tenma laughed, causing Pandora to frown. "What's so funny?" Tenma shook his head.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just find it funny at how a spirit is getting involved." Pandora huffed and walked towards Tenma.

"Just shut up and say your lines. I'll be heading back to metro city." Pandora's gem then glowed and she disappeared. Tenma smirked and walked forwards.

"Astro, there is still time for you to come to your fate." Tenma then retreated back to his base.

Pandora appeared just as a television broadcast was shown of Astro talking about how robots and humans could live in peace. She smiled and walked towards the forest. She then looked up.

"Three months, you shall awaken." Pandora told. She then sat on a tree stump in the heart of the forest, the light shining down on her. "Until then, I shall be waiting here."