Atlas part two

Astro sighed as the memories from his last battle flashed through his head. He then got up and got ready for school. Once he was finished getting ready, he ran downstairs and was about to leave when Dr Oshay stopped him.

"Astro, where do you think you're going?" Astro turned towards him.

"Um, going to school?" Dr Oshay sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Astro, but I think you should stay away from school for a while." Astro gave Dr Oshay a look of shock.

"What!?" Dr Oshay frowned.

"It's just that too many people are afraid of you at the moment." Astro frowned and looked down.

"But all I want to do is go to school and hang out with my friends and stuff." Astro admitted. Dr Oshay gave Astro a look of pity.

"Astro..." Astro shook his head and looked up.

"But don't you see? They'll be worried about me if I don't show up! I just can't let them down! We've got rocket ball practice!" Dr Oshay smiled and rested his hands on Astro's shoulders.

"Alright Astro, you can go." Astro smiled at Dr Oshay.

"Thanks!" Astro thanked before leaving the house and flying through the rain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared out the window with a despicable look and frowned at the water droplets running down your window panel. You were about to leave the house when your mother and father called you. Alejo hadn't come to wake you up so you were on your own today. You turned towards your parents and walked forwards.

"Yes mom?" Your mother gave you an unsure look.

"Sweetie, please have a seat." You raised your eyebrow.

"But I'm going to be late for-"

"You won't be going to school. Well, at least not that one." Your mother told while your father nodded. You gave your parents a look of shock.

"What!? But why!?" Your father stood up.

"I am not having my daughter go to a school that has such a dangerous robot in it! You are not to see that robot again. Am I clear?" You looked at your father in shock. You then frowned.

"What do you mean? Astro isn't dangerous! He's-" Your father banged his fist on the table.

"Y/n, as your father I forbid you from taking a single step into that school!" Your eyes widened. Why were they acting like this? You then turned towards the TV and saw what was happening on the news. You frowned. Oh no, it was THAT day. You sighed and nodded. You then walked back up stairs and locked your bedroom door.

Your parents watched you with worried glances, and turned towards each other.

"Were we a tad too harsh on her?" Your mother asked your father, who shook his head.

"No, her safety is our main priority. As her parents, it's our job to raise her right. Let's leave her alone for now." Your father said. Your mother frowned and nodded.

You stood before your closed bedroom door, and grinned. You then looked down at your pendant and chuckled evilly. They weren't going to keep you locked up in here. You WILL have your freedom. Your pendant emitted a soft white light and you appeared at the school. Heh, you were getting better at this.

You looked up from your pendant and saw Alejo, Abercrombie and Kennedy at the front entrance and ran up to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~