A happy reunion

Astro stared at the pendant's blood red gem as he held it in his hands. He then turned towards everyone and smiled. Reno gave Astro a serious look.

"Are you ready?" Reno questioned. Astro returned Reno's look and nodded.

"Yeah, I am." Reno smiled and rested his hand on Astro's shoulder.

"Go get her man." Astro nodded. Everyone then ran up to him.

"Astro! You better not lose, you hear me!?" Abercrombie cried as he sniffled. Ajeero and Kennedy nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! You have to bring back Y/N safe and sound. You both have to come back safely." Ajeero told. Dr Oshay walked up to Astro and rested both of his hands on his shoulders.

"Good luck." Astro smiled at everyone and nodded. He then looked down at the pendant. It looked just like the one you used to wear, except it had a ruby gem instead of a sapphire gem. Astro then put the pendant around his neck and closed his eyes. Everyone watched with wide eyes as the pendant began to glow a white light and Astro disappeared.

Astro was surrounded in darkness. He looked around, trying to find something until he saw the pendant in front of him. The pendant floated in front of him, waiting for his wish.

"You have called upon my existence young one." Astro's eyes widened. The pendant talked? Astro shook his head and looked at the pendant. "What is your wish?" The pendant questioned.

"My wish...I want to save someone that I care deeply for from her imprisonment from Pandora." Astro told. The pendant glowed.

"Ah, yes. Pandora, my sister. Your friend has failed her trial, correct?" Astro nodded. "If you wish to save your precious person from the imprisonment of my sister, then you must complete a trial." Astro nodded.

"Of course, I'm well aware of these trials." The pendant glowed as if to confirm what he said. The pendant then took shape of him, except the other version had the pendant connected to his chest.

"Listen to the oaths that I will bestow upon you. The rules of the trial." Astro nodded. "You will be sent to the place of imprisonment in which your precious someone resides in. The abyss." Astro frowned.

"What exactly is the abyss?" Astro questioned. Pandemonium walked towards Astro.

"The abyss is the void. A prison in which Pandora created just for Y/N. Pandora has become corrupted because of her selfish desires. She now wants to not only imprison Y/N, but also claim her body as hers." Astro gasped as his eyes widened.

"What!? Then we have to stop her!" Pandemonium held up his hand.

"This will be your trial. You must separate Pandora's gem from Y/N, and bring Y/N back to your world. But you will have a time limit." Astro frowned.

"How much time will I have?" Pandemonium held up two of his fingers.

"You will have exactly two hours. Once you separate Pandora's gem from Y/N, the abyss will start to collapse. If you don't make it back to the outside world with Y/N, then you will fail the trial. Punishment for failing the trial will be the erasing of everyone's memories of Y/N." Astro's eyes widened.

"I don't get it, why must you be so cruel? Why Y/N?" Pandemonium gave Astro an empty look.

"This is the rules of the trial. Every person who fails their trial will have the opposite of their wish granted. Now, I shall begin the trial. Are you ready?" Astro nodded without a second thought.

"Yes, I'm ready." Pandemonium nodded and grabbed hold of Astro's hands.

"I will guide you in finding your lost one. So rest assured." Astro smiled and nodded.