Panic attack!

You yawned and blinked tiredly as you listened to the teacher. So far you didn't recognise this day from any of the episodes. 'So this day shouldn't count towards the trial,' you thought with a slight bit of relief. Although you were glad to have a day without stress, it was quite boring. Finally, after what felt like forever, lunch finally rolled around. You silently cheered and laid you head down in your arms. Astro, Alejo, Abercrombie and Kennedy made their way towards the door to go and eat outside. Kennedy then glanced back at you.

"Hey Y/n, you coming?" You looked up and nodded. You then grabbed your lunch and followed them out. You reached up to fiddle with the pendant while walking but your hand only touched your chest. Your eyes widened. You felt around for the pendant and looked down to see it....GONE! You gasped and looked around. Astro heard you gasp and turned towards you questioningly.

"Y/n? What's the matter?" You had a look of pure panic on your face, and turned pale white. You then threw your lunch to Astro and rushed back to the class room.

"I-I uh forgot something!" You shouted as you ran. Astro raised his eyebrow as he held your lunch and turned towards the others questioningly. Everyone shrugged.

You rushed into the classroom and searched frantically for the pendant. How could you have lost it!? If you don't find that thing soon, you'll fail the trial! You looked under every desk and every inch of the floor, but nothing. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes and you whimpered. Did you leave it at home? You'd port back but you don't have the pendant with you. You breathed in deeply and rose to your feet. 'Looks like I don't have any other options left. I'll escape the school grounds and look for your pendant!' You shook your head at the thought. 'No, that wouldn't work.'

You scratched the back of your head, and frowned. Surely you could go at least one day without the pendant, right? You sighed and clenched your fists as fear wracked through you body. You were so deep in thought that you didn't hear the door open. A shrill scream escaped your lips when a hand clamped down on your shoulder.

"GAHHHHH!" You whipped your head around to see Astro staring at you with wide eyes. He then started laughing. You growled at him. Here you were, feeling defenceless without your pendant and the hero of this story was laughing at you. Astro then noticed you angry look and immediately stopped laughing.

"Sorry." You sighed and brushed his hand away. You then got on all fours and looked under the desks. You absolutely had to find that pendant! Astro watched you with interest as you searched for the pendant as if your life depended on it, which it kinda did. You then growled in frustration slammed your fist onto the ground. "What are you looking for?" Astro questioned. You sighed and stood up.

"I'm looking for my pendant, but I can't find it anywhere!" Astro's eyes widened. He's never seen you so upset before! Usually you were the calm and collected one. Seeing you like this was new to him.

"You must really like that pendant, huh." You turned towards him and looked down.

"Yes, that pendant is really important to me. I need to find that pendant before..." Astro raised his eyebrow at you. You then shook your head. "I just need to find that pendant!" You then started shaking him by the shoulders. "Say, have you seen a necklace with a sapphire in the middle with a gold rim?" Astro shook his head no. You then sighed and let him go. Astro hummed in thought.

"I could help you look for it if you like." You looked up at Astro as if he was god himself and nodded.

"Yes! Please!" Astro smiled, happy that he could do something to help. You then rushed out of the classroom with Astro following behind you.

You searched the front entrance for your pendant and mentally cried when you didn't see it. Alejo, Abercrombie and Kennedy decided to help search for it as well. You had made a list of places to search and divided the searching places up so that everyone had a place to search. You rushed towards the girls bathrooms and checked every stall. Nothing. You then rushed out and into the girls changing rooms. Nothing.