Awakening

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. You then winced at the sunlight and shielded your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. You then looked around. You...were in the forest? Why were you here? You then attempted to get off from the log, but vines were covered over your legs. Your eyes widened. You then frowned and ripped the thin vines off. You sighed and jumped off the tree stump. You then stretched your legs and arms and looked down at your chest. You then gasped.

"W-why are there so many cracks on the pendant!?" You questioned. You then remembered what the pendant, or, Pandora, had done to you and growled. "Pandora! Is this your doing!? What have you done!?" You yelled. You then heard a chuckle and looked down at the gem. 'I merely went ahead and fixed your mistakes while you slept. Three months have passed since you fell into your slumber. And I'm sure that Astro must be awake by now too. Although, he may be without his memories.' Your eyes widened. You then shook your fists. "I-I don't get it, why did you do all this? I thought I had already failed the trial? Why are you going to such lengths?" You questioned. Pandora sighed. 'You wouldn't understand. Even if this world is just some show in your old world, in this universe everyone has a life. You ruined that when you first came here. That's why I decided to fix YOUR mistakes.' You gritted your teeth and stood up. 'What are you going to do, go back to them? Forget it. Your friends hate you, you are currently missing to the world. Nobody cares. Why would you bother to go back? You're not even a resident of their world. You're not their Y/N.' Your eyes widened. "What do you mean?" You questioned. 'Come on, did you really think that I created their memories? I sent you to a universe where they actually exist. You just happened to be friends with them. They also exist in your world, just that they are different people.' You looked down in shock. 'Now, sit back down and succumb to your fate. It's no use now.' You sighed and sat back down on the tree stump. All you wanted to do was just be a part of their lives with the time you had left. Now, that's all gone down the drain. You looked up and watched as the clouds floated by. You then looked down at your body and saw that you weren't wearing the same clothes that you had on before. Instead, it was replaced by a white flowing dress that revealed the cracked gem. You also saw that you had no shoes on. You frowned. "Pandora, where are my clothes?" You heard Pandora scoff. 'Those old things? I got rid of them. They were suffocating my gem. And besides, I reckon you look better that way.' You huffed and looked up at the sky.

Astro gave unsure glances at Dr Oshay, Zoran and Yuko. Who were these people? Astro glanced up at Dr Tenma as he conversed with them. He then saw Zoran jump up.

"No he's not! You're not Tobio, you're my brother, Astro!" Astro cocked his head to the side in confusion.

"Astro, who's that?" Astro questioned. Tears welled up in Zoran's eyes as she turned around and started to cry.

"How could you forget me!? I'm the only sister you've got!" Zoran cried. Dr Oshay growled and stood up.

"Tenma! You've gone ahead and erased Astro's memories haven't you!?" Tenma smiled and stood up.

"It's getting late. I think you should leave now." Yuko stood up.

"Let's take Astro back to the ministry of science. His memories can't be lost forever!" Tenma smiled and looked down at Astro.

"See if he wants to go with you. Go ahead, ask him." Dr Oshay stood up.

"You bet I will!" Dr Oshay then smiled at Astro. "Astro, are you ready to come home?" Astro frowned.

"Mr, I don't understand. This is my home." Astro told. Zoran huffed and slammed her hands down on the table.

"You're coming home with us now!" When Astro leaned towards Dr Tenma, Zoran cried out in frustration. Dr Oshay then rested his hand on Zoran's shoulder.