Chapter 17 - •Revelations•

I'm back uwu 😚

Shoutout to my friend from my ballet school Angeliqueeee YE HEYYYY !!! (She was the one who wrote this btw)

________________________________________________________________________________

GREY'S POV

I was absentmindedly walking through the halls of the school during lunch break. Charles, that fucker, left me for some random chick he found at the kissing booth. Now I'm hungry as fuck but I don't want to eat by myself. Jennifer was nowhere to be seen too. Probably with her own group of friends.

I sighed deeply running a hand through my hair as I went on my way to the parking lot to where the booths are. Suddenly, I heard a loud splash and laughter echoing through the halls. As I rounded the corner, I saw her.

Chloe.

All drenched from ice cold water. I can still see some ice cubes melting on the hallway's floor. I felt my blood boil in anger.

Who the fuck had the idea to do this?!

"How bout some spicing up lads?"

Wait. I know that voice.

Charles. The little fucker.

Suddenly, a soft powdery substance was thrown to the air and hit straight to Chloe's face. Flour. How fucking childish.

"Next time," Charles finally stepped out from the crowd and move forward, suddenly grabbing Chloe's hair in his hands. I saw red. I didn't think and just went straight to the scene, my feet moving on its own, "don't try to pretend to be friends with someone who are not, nerd. You're ju—"

I swung my fist directly on Charles' face, causing him to fall to the ground. Gasps were heard everywhere and I swear I can feel everyone's eyes on me, probably wondering why I just did what I did. But right now I don't care at all.

"Hey! What the fuck?!" Charles spat as he tried to regain his balance in standing up. When he saw that it was me, his eyes widened in shock

I saw Chloe move her head from beside me, probably looking for whoever saved her. But with her fogged up glasses, I don't think she sees anything.

"Fuck off Charles." I spat, grabbing Chloe's wrist and dragging her out of the place

"What the actual fuck, Grey?!" He screamed, echoes going off the hallway as I flipped my middle finger up at him before turning to another direction

"G-Grey?! Wha-"

"Shut it Chloe, you need new clothes." I sighed as we approached the locker areas

"I-I don't h-have extra clothes." She mumble softly, taking off her glasses and cleaning them with her thumb

I stopped us in front of my locker and opened it after entering my code. "But I do."

Her eyes widened in shock and lifted her head to look at me. "Oh o-okay."

Sharing clothes is not unusual. We do it all the time when we're in each other's houses. She lends me her oversized hoodies that perfectly fit me and I lend her my clothes that makes her look really small because of the shirt size. But... we haven't worn each other's clothes in public before.

"You're revealing." I pulled out my black hoodie from my locker and handed it to her. "Here. I'm sorry, I don't have extra trousers."

She shook her head. "It's fine. I have leggings in mine."

"You have leggings but don't have any shirt?" I glared at her and she just shrugged.

"Lily borrowed my extra shirt last time, I forgot to replace it."

"Wash you hair. It has flour in it." I reminded her before she went to the girl's bathroom to change

I sighed for the nth time, running my fingers through my hair in frustration, and sat on a nearby bench on the lawn.

I'm gonna kill Charles when I meet him.

But— he'll know.

Chloe interrupted my thoughts as she finally turned up in front of me, her hair wet and obviously washed. She's wearing leggings that fit on her skinny legs and my oversized hoodie that falls around her mid thigh. Her glasses were there too, now clear and sitting on top of her nose.

She looks... fluffy.

"Come here." I ordered and she went closer, with her head down. I pulled her wrist until she was sitting beside me and I turned my body to face her. "You still have flour on your hair."

I picked out the hardened powder found on top of her head whilst she just kept her head down. I felt her hand squirm and that's when I realized that I was still holding her wrist. I let go, but instead of pulling away, I went for her hand instead, rubbing soft circles on the back of her palm.

I stopped touching her hair when I saw that it was clean and grabbed her chin with my thumb and index finger, forcing her to look at me.

My breath hitched for a second when I saw tears welling up her eyes but don't dare to fall.

"Hey." I brushed her hair behind her ears and let my hand stay there. "It's okay. You're okay."

I hadn't realize how close we suddenly were, distance was just a breath away, until she bit her lip which led my eyes darting there.

I let my thumb grab her chin to pull her lip away from her teeth. "I told you not to do that."

"But why?" She whispered under her breath, so soft that I barely heard it

"I told you. It's tempting."

That was my final say until I smashed my lips on hers, feeling her stiffen at the sudden movement.

I wasn't thinking. I was tempted. My mind did it all on it's own. I had no consciousness at all.

But I liked it.

I like the way her lips feel against mine. I like how soft her lips are. I like the perfect fit our lips together when she finally decided to kiss me back. I love the candy flavor that I can taste from her mouth. I love how she sneaked her arm around my neck and pulled me closer. I love how my palm fit perfectly on her cheeks like it was meant for it to be there. I love how her mouth moves against mine, both of us fighting for dominance.

The kiss was soft. It was as if emotions were poured all over the place. It was gentle. It was right. And I loved that.

But I can't.

________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S SHORT UPDATE BECAUSE I ALREADY STARTED THE NEXT ONE EHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE ANTICIPATE IT

THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️❤️❤️

~A