Chapter 11 - •Awkward Situations•

Hey guuuyysss please read this :(

So anyways I'm sorry I haven't updated in months. It's just that school started again so I was quite busy.

But swear, I'll really try my best to update whenever I can :(

Anywayysssss

Enjoy chapter 11!

___________________________________________________________________

"What are you doing here in the first place?" I asked when we were both sat down on the couch in the living room. "I mean, I thought you cancelled our plans?"

He sighed. "I did cancel our plans but we have an agreement that I come to your house on this day. That's already set Chloe, I thought I didn't need to ask about that."

"Yeah but I was here till 6. The whole hours from when school ended to six in the evening, you didn't come. So I thought that you really wouldn't come." I reasoned

Who am I kidding. Of course I didn't expect him to come. I misunderstood what he said and assumed that he was gonna cancel out the entire day and that's why I agreed to go out with Tyler.

"Of course I would come Chlo. It's supposed to be our night. I just had things to take care of in school." He shrugged helplessly. "Imagine the shock that I felt when I saw that you weren't here when I came."

I frowned. "I'm sorry. I misunderstood the whole situation."

"At least tell me before you actually go out with some doofus." He said sarcastically and I immediately felt the urge to defend Tyler

"He's not a doofus Grey. He's just a friend of mine."

"Are you serious? You're actually defending him right now?" Grey retorted, his voice raising

"He's my friend Grey." I replied in a softer voice trying to calm him down

"Too close for a friend don't you think? He even knows out secret now."

I rolled my eyes. "Our secret? I- Okay you know you're acting like a jealous boyfriend right now Grey!" I screamed with my heart pounding like crazy. I don't want to assume anything but he's just driving me crazy

"A jealous boyfriend?! Ha like that will ever happen!" He scoffed with an insulting voice. My heart just crashed. "I just care about you that's all."

"Well you can stop doing just that and trust me for once. I'm not planning on replacing you or something okay? It was just a misunderstanding."

"Just a misunderstanding? Seriously? You bailed out on me Chloe. With him."

"Well you cancelled on me first! What do you expect?" I pointed out. "And you've cancelled plans with me to hang out with Jennifer too, how is that any different?"

"Well the first and obvious thing is that she's my girlfriend. I have every right to go with her."

"And I don't?! Grey, he's my friend too!"

"Okay now you're just acting like a clingy bitch."

Then there was silence.

"Get out."

"Chloe I-"

"I said get out Grey!" I said in a firm tone, standing up. He tried reaching out but I moved aside, dodging his actions.