We're best friends, but we're total opposites.
He's the 'cool guy' in school and I'm just your average joe.
He's the bad boy and I'm just the girl that you can see behind books.
He's the popular and I'm the nerd one.
It's a good thing that he still cares for me in school, but we never talk to each other in public.
He protects me from bullies but he doesn't really make it obvious that he's helping me.
I'm his secret best friend and he's my secret crush since 2nd grade.
And he has no clue about it.
- Chapter 1 - •A Year Later•
- Chapter 2 - •The Girlfriend•
- Chapter 3 - •Dinner•
- Chapter 4 - •What Fight?•
- Chapter 5 - •Cancelled•
- Chapter 6 - •Ship Them Where?•
- Chapter 7 - •Date•
- Chapter 8 - •A Useful Gift•
- Chapter 9 - •Rumors+Cramps=Disaster•
- Chapter 10 - •Take the Cupcake•
- Chapter 11 - •Awkward Situations•
- Chapter 12 - •Let's Party•
- Chapter 13 - • Drunken Confessions•
- Chapter 14 - •Not Now•
- Chapter 15 - •Oh No•
- Author's Note
- Chapter 16 - •A Memorable Carnival Day•
- Chapter 17 - •Revelations•
- Chapter 18 - •Friday Night•