an important note

I would appreciate it if all of you would read this rather than choosing to skip it. If you're reading it, thank you.

As most of you know, I utterly hate the way I wrote this story to a million pieces. The plot was alright, but the story line makes me cringe. I hate it. It's shit, and it needs to be rewritten. So, that's exactly what I plan to do. The sequel (Not So Royal) will be on hold until I finish rewriting.

When I first wrote this book I was a young, narry obsessed, sucky writer. That's why it is a bit..bad.

Royalty is no longer a completed series because I am rewriting it. I am not going to delete it, only edit it so other readers may continue to read it, even though I hate it. Hah. I'll stop saying how much I hate it and continue explaing now.

Anyway, feel free to read it again when it's done. I think you'll be happy with the result. I just couldn't full out delete this book because I need something to bounce off of, you know?

Thank you for all of the good feedback. I am glad you learned to love parts that I haven't quite learned to love, yet. You all mean the absolute world to me!

I'll wrap this up with telling you that all of my other books will be slowly updated, but not on complete hold. Share the news if you would like. Or not. I don't care.